Selling: Selling large toulan shop Nahar Towers 7th floor 24L

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
Selling large toulan shop Nahar Towers 7th floor 24L !
Be one of the first owners of a large toulan shop with 220 itempoints indoor as well as another 10 itempoints in 2 big display windows.
https://entropiamarket.com/planet-toulan/nahar-towers-shop-24-l-floor-7/
These shops if bought from NPC trader cost 1.6million mirsal tokens (practically the entirety of tokens that have sold in auction history) which currently trade at near 500% market value and would put such a shop purchase at near 80k ped.

Instant BO 45k
Open to offers close to it which can include items like improved imperium set, mk1 scope/sights, upgraded 5b sets, cyrene imperium armor plates

Last edited:
Just cause they (are attempting to) sell them for that much doesn’t mean it’s even close to that value, I wouldn’t offer more than 20k and that is pushing it. I feel it’s probably worth around 10-15k it’s toulan

Just cause they (are attempting to) sell them for that much doesn’t mean it’s even close to that value, I wouldn’t offer more than 20k and that is pushing it. I feel it’s probably worth around 10-15k it’s toulan
Cant even buy a booth on rocktropia for 15k, try it.
But anyways this wasnt a price check thread its a sales thread and your welcome to make your offers - i however aready stated the minimum amount which i consider for such. And since you cant buy it cheaper anywhere else good luck with your price perception.

well its no where near 50k but, 20k im open too if ur looking to move

well its no where near 50k but, 20k im open too if ur looking to move
I lootet this in the most recent toulan event, its not a booth nor a medium shop its the largest prime estate shop you can get on toulan.
Im also in no rush to sell, i either get an offer in range as listed in opening post or i will just open my own shop there till i do.
Lowball offers wont cut it sorry.

Cant even buy a booth on rocktropia for 15k, try it.
But anyways this wasnt a price check thread its a sales thread and your welcome to make your offers - i however aready stated the minimum amount which i consider for such. And since you cant buy it cheaper anywhere else good luck with your price perception.
ill sell u a booth for 15k in RT if you'd like send me pm

They look nice, I see they are on 2 floors, kind of like the shops on Monria.

I'm holding out for a shop on Ark Moon once they start auctioning them, but good luck with sale 👍

Instant BO 50k
Open to offers close to it which can include items like improved imperium set, mk1 scope/sights, upgraded 5b sets, cyrene imperium armor plates

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back