Selling: SOLD

Selling my current mining gear combo.

jRuxefu.png

I'm not interested in selling as individual items, selling as a combo set only.

The price for this combo is SB TT+40k

Included in the price of these items is my 13 years of mining knowledge, and access to my most current mining logs. As I will be longer be having the time to mine myself, I may as well pass this knowledge along to the next generation of miner that purchases this combo.

Please contact me in game, my in game name is Dragon DJ Jones, if I'm not online, please feel free to send me a message and I will respond to you at my earliest convinence.

*Edit, Current highest offer for this combo is currently at TT+45k, if there are no higher offers within 24 hours, these items will be sold. Please contact me either on the forums or in game.

*Edit, Sold for the highest offer of TT+45k.

Last edited:
mining is dying :cry:

mining is dying :cry:

I'd just like to respond to this by saying, you're entirely wrong.

Mining is not dying, it still maintains an extremely high level of profitablity for those that know what they're doing.

I can assure you, if there were a few hours more in each day, I wouldn't be selling these items at all.

This can serve as a daily bump too :)

bump again, 6 and a half hours until items are sold for the current highest offer of TT+45k, please notify me either in game or on forums if you would like to place an offer higher than this.

Back