Selling: Selling my PEN15

Hijacker27

Marauder
Society
Crimson Devils
hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
My wife told my that my PEN15 (Perfected Electric Nanochip 15) is too small, so looking to upgrade to something a little bigger.

I have recently swapped PEN15es with someone else and it is now tier 5.99.

If you, or your wife, thinks that my PEN15 fits perfectly for your needs, please shoot me a message and we might be able to work out a deal.

Would rather PED but a deal involving a Modified Mayhem Nano-blade may be doable.

Start bid: 160162.70 PED (2x 80081.35)
Instant buyout: 200,000 PED.

Once start bid, or a reasonable offer with items has come through, sale will conclude within 7 days, with a 12 hour anti-sniping extension past last bid. All accepted offers will be made public, but names will be kept anonymous only if asked for.

Last edited:
creative post.
But I'm not sure if you'll find a buyer for your small PEN15 easily, I think it's better to use Tits (Trade in Terminal Service, also known as TT'ing the item)

I have been playing with my PEN15 for a few months now and have received a transplant for a bigger one. It is now tier 5.99.

I'm still willing to sell my PEN15 to the right bidder for the same price (due to deflation or whatever)

Lured here by the (head)line and was gravely dissapointed. Good day to sir!

I used to play with my PEN15 often and was never disappointed.. except it didn't thrust enough.

Wish I knew what it was like to have a PEN15

One has to wonder, at what point it turns from PEN15 to MEAN 15 Perfected.

Back