Selling: Selling my T10 M83 under current MU (Sold)

Mcshakerz

Alpha
Society
AO
Patrick Pennywise Mcshakerz
I’m thinking about trading my M83. I have been getting pretty heavy into melee, and would like to see if anyone would like to trade their Strong claw for my T10 M83. Hit me up and maybe we can work something out 🤘🏻

bump for a 68k ped sale price! T10 M83

Tell us more about why this gun is so good!! It's great in PVP, right? Whats the specs with all enhancers?

241197344_3022504698026595_2447698479637826430_n.jpg

241520760_1210834096085754_2465697204248107694_n.jpg

This gun is really good for PVP, but it is also a great HoF hunter. Hitting me a 997ped ESI and a 22k hof within a few days of each other. The Crits are in around 700, so anyone standing in frint of this thing is going to have a bad day. It also maxes at 74, and Cat 06 caps off at 75, So for a decent time frame, you can enter this gun, fully tiered, into a Cat 06 mayhem event. This gun in cat 06-cat 07 has taken first place more then once.
This gun is absolutely amazing, and has changed the way I play/look at EU. Sad to see it go, but I am on a mission to get a strong claw. Once I skill my weak claw into a strong, I will sell my weak claw for a lower tier M83, and re tier it.

Bump for 68k before the price goes up higher! 😎

Must say that im surprised no one has jumped on this. It really is a great gun. Sure its not cheep but 68k i think is very realistic in this economy. Free bump.

well, theres only 5 strong claws in the game, and the 5 that are owned, are by people that already have other really good weapons. I am happy to announce that I did find a buyer for my gun, and it is no longer for sale tho :D once the sale is finalized, ill be able to go to the players and present pure ped, instead of an item :)

65k!!! Help a crazy clown get his Strong Claw :D

If i didnt have the gun i have i would be all over this. Come on ppl, cant you smell a motivated seller when you see one?

it is an amazing gun. sadly, the market went crazy, and a lot of people dont have the ped to buy it. Someone will step up and be the proud ower of this beauty here soon tho. I can feel it!! :D

Bump for 60k. I do have a buyer interested but he hasn’t pulled the trigger yet. Nows your chance! 😎

Theres 10 Strong Claws and none of them are worth 65k :D
Well, there's 5 strong claws lol, and they are actually worth it lol. If you don't think they are worth it, then don't buy one. But seeing as how i'm buying the last one that was even close to being on the market, after pulling a few strings, I probably wouldn't worry about it ;)

Bump. If you’re interested, please feel free to message me with offers ( only ped ) and we can go from there 🤘🏻

Nop there is 10 strong claws looted, not really that hard to quickly check rare on EL. There is 5 great claw, and there is 5x mk6 claws. Dont expect miracles with the claw :) just saying

Nop there is 10 strong claws looted, not really that hard to quickly check rare on EL. There is 5 great claw, and there is 5x mk6 claws. Dont expect miracles with the claw :) just saying

Yea. I was getting the mk6 and strong claw numbers mixed. And im not expecting miracles with the strong claw. But I have had some awesome runs with the weak claw, and over all in the last 2 months of me using it, im ahead. I just want to use a higher dps claw on stronger mobs 🤘🏻

Back