Selling: Selling Osseo Lands LA51-LA25

dombath

Prowler
Society
Viral
Selling Land Areas on calypso

LA51 Osseocollum Oasis- SOLD
LA25 Osseocollum Outpost - SOLD

I have owned these lands for around 5 years and feel its time for me to move on.

will accept 450k whilst the exchange rate withdrawing is good. May change if that rises

Accounts are all on an excel sheet back to day one, available on request.

Would consider some quantity of CLD/ AUD in the deal.

Sale will include both shed deeds and all signs that are on site.

Last edited:
How do you arrive at a 600k valuation?
Hia, hrm the entire post is numbers. I tried to give all numbers to be clear and open.

few other points though if that isn't enough,
- Availability of land areas on calypso is next to none, most are fund held now.
- enough players are happy to buy cld, aud, cp for 4-5-6% roi. I think offering 12% is pretty fair.
Especially considering thats just LA51 thats done that.
-LA51 has very low maintenance cost for a higher hp mob. Young osseo on LA51 cost just 2800 per YEAR to feed

You know that real life stock investing can give 24% ROI with consistent compounded stocks? Yes in USA
Yes for sure its possible a few years, one of the best and richest stock investors in the world could only manage 15% consistently though year on year ;)

Yes for sure its possible a few years, one of the best and richest stock investors in the world could only manage 15% consistently though year on year ;)
I am managing 24% annually for past 5 years in USA. I am sorry that I didn't invested heavily. Some stocks in India I am managing 36% annually for past 8 years. And many failures in entropia universe.

Thats good you will be rich.
sorry you have not had much luck in EU, maybe you need a decent LA?
I am not stupid to invest that much money in Entropia. Maybe someone millionair in real life will buy it.
I have lost enough money in compet deeds and then arkadia moon deeds.
I am not rich. I didn't invested heavily in real life stocks.

Oow dear one of the salty compet deed buyers.
Surely you could see from the start that compet was a pokemon imitation and was never going to go anywhere. Pokemon died in the 90s lol

Ark moon too, hasn't added anything worthwhile and hasnt increased to the playerbase its simply divided existing.

wouldn't mind betting that your AUD and CLD have done just fine

Pitching in here, not to be a troll but I actually am interested in these LAs and have been for some time, but not at this price (Sorry)

As for comparing them to CLDs or other deeds are wrong - A huge benefit of deeds are that they are also possible to use as a currency, so you are not really binding up alot of capital to one investment.
And as others have mentioned in this thread, ROI in RL can be significantly higher - I'm not doing stocks but simply investing in startups I believe in and can add value to and that's giving me returns way higher than 12 or even 25% pa.

Good luck with the sale, I'll follow the thread to see if price reductions will happen :)

Hia, thanks for the input but i believe with that logic comparing Land areas to startups is also wrong?
Calypso lands are far from a startup venture.

profits are potentially high for startups for sure but risk is also higher.

Roi is lower for well established operations where you practically walk in with nothing to do.
Most investors will be aware of this. Try finding even 10% on the nasdaq 100

Hia, thanks for the input but i believe with that logic comparing Land areas to startups is also wrong?

Roi is lower for well established operations where you practically walk in with nothing to do.
Masdaq 100 etf do 23% annual roi. you are overpriced.

Absolutely agree with you - Startups is something really different :)

I see that my point dosn't come out as I wanted -

In short: Landarea can be profitable for sure - But should also be out of interest.
So can't really compare it with anything ingame or out of game (Same as someone paying 3million dollar for a car, it will most likely go up in valuation but should be out of interest)

This combination of LAs is great and for the right person I really believe it could make a nice profit.

Wow. This went offtopic fast.

To put investing simple, most retail investors like buying securities high and then selling low. Its basic instinct. Get drawn in by a hype and then sell off in panic.

On the oyher hand, this kind of LA is more like a stable running shop then your average investment. So stop comparing apples and oranges.

I.

🍿

Definitely a great package, I would be interested as well at a better price. NTI sold for 800k USD (in shares) and it is seriously better in spawns and size and everything. 600k ped evaluation is a bit much for my liking.

I have the best wishes for your sale!!!

Last edited:
Cheers guys i do quite enjoy the discussion on lands worth and other investments.

minor correction NTI sold for 8m peds and was for just 50% of the revenue. So valuation of 16m peds.
Yes it has dasps for now but return speaks for itself. Its not bad but its going to sit right inline with AUD and CLD at 5-6%

hello my old friend
400k for both
300k for just LA51
have nice day and hope to hear from you soon
got peds on hand as always

Last edited:
Price revised to 500k to reflect the exchange rate currently. Grab a bargain

msg me about returns maybe me and @ Elaina can team up and make the 500k work

*curious about more like dna slots etc*

Last edited:
I posted here there is free ossea big maturity next to neomex cave, somehow got deleted, good to know when buying, right?

I posted here there is free ossea big maturity next to neomex cave, somehow got deleted, good to know when buying, right?
It's off topic hence the deletion, but putting it in your signature is such a boss move! I'm dead!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Be nice to keep the topic on the sale of the lands. Entropia wiki will show you spawns for all mobs we all know that.

Back