Selling: Selling Out ( yes another )

HomoSpacien

Provider
Society
Universal Soliders
{removed many items and placed them on AH}

Skills

Inquire about available skills, too many to list, mainly in BLP weapons and other various hunting skills. If you want the skills your supplying the ESI's, otherwise i am sitting on them until 730 days later when i log in again to keep from expiring.

Blueprints

Febe Evening Gown QR 5.5, Starting Bid 1,300 PED ( one of only 3 i know of in game )

Not logging in much, so best to P.M. Me on the forums.

Last edited:
Please keep in mind the following forum rules and keep this thread clear of off-topic discussions.

Forum Rules said:
3.8 - Quitting/Leaving
Any threads or posts about leaving Planet Calypso, Entropia Universe or PlanetCalypsoForum, such as “I’m Quitting” or “Taking a Break” whether for positive or negative reasons, will be deleted without notice. This rule applies especially to sales threads. If you are leaving Entropia Universe and are selling your items, DO NOT include comments in your sales thread that indicate that you are quitting or taking a break. Members who are curious about the intentions of the thread starter can inquire via a private message, or within Entropia Universe.

Forum Rules said:
5.5 - Trading Thread Abuse
Off-topic posts made in Trading threads are NOT permitted. The only posts permitted in Trading threads are the following:

Bids
Offers
Requests to the thread starter for additional information directly related to item or service offered
Requests to the thread starter for additional information regarding the auction/bidding/offer procedure
Retraction of a Bid or Offer
Threadstarter reply to one of the above

Hi was wondering if the burgundy jarhead is still for sale? Thought I'd buy it for reselling purposes for some1 wanting an armored Santa costume, unfortunately I have no idea about male armor markup, could you please give a price range you had in mind?

Thanks in advance and regards,

Sissi

Hi was wondering if the burgundy jarhead is still for sale? Thought I'd buy it for reselling purposes for some1 wanting an armored Santa costume, unfortunately I have no idea about male armor markup, could you please give a price range you had in mind?

Thanks in advance and regards,

Sissi

Well i had a buddy who was making a burgundy jarhead set himself buy all the pieces he was missing so i am reduced to just the harness and arm guards left. so i guess if your interested make an offer. worst i can do is say not or give you a counter offer. i'm not looking to get rich off two painted pieces of armor no matter how sexy they are. so i am sure if you make a fair offer if you want the two pieces to make a set with i will let you have them.

Thanks but no thanks then, have to many unfinished sets as it is (have no desire to browse male armor section in AH nor hunt for burgundy, heard it's hard to get by). Might try your buddy tho, I might be able to make him an offer he can't refuse, could you ask him if you can pass along his name?

Thanks but no thanks then, have to many unfinished sets as it is (have no desire to browse male armor section in AH nor hunt for burgundy, heard it's hard to get by). Might try your buddy tho, I might be able to make him an offer he can't refuse, could you ask him if you can pass along his name?

Sure, i will ask him if he would be interested in selling it and get back to you. It took him 3 months to get the full set though so i dont think he is going to be too eager to sell it.

Could you please PM (or post it, he is probably more proud than ashamed with having such an armor) his name, would rather do the negotiation myself.

Thanks in advance,

Sissi

Back