Status
Please reply by conversation.

Explicit

Guardian
Banned
Society
::FreeLancin::
Camble -Explicit- Hollister
I have 2 sets of Pregold Rielly Boots 1 male and 1 Female!

Now what is a Pregold Rielly Boot you might ask?

• Pregold Rielly boots have the ability to be painted White for a fraction of the price. Note that White paint sells on avg for 25-30Ped per can. 30*60=1800+(200*3)=2400. It will cost you appoximatly 45-50 ped to color these boots white. There is but possibly 8-9 of these boots ingame. You see not all pregold riellys have this ability.

• Now not only do these boots Turn white but they also turn a very unique and might I add Otherwise Unobtainable Dark Grey. Near black but not quite.. You can also mix and match the Dark Grey and White.
These boots can be colored back and forth It will not lose its ability to color White or Dark grey.

I will have a colorer vouch for these boots as being pregold just so there is no sceptisism. Pictures Provided Below

• MalePregoldWhite_640164.jpg

This is The Male Pregold White Riellys
  • FemalePregoldWhite.jpg
    This is The Female Pregold White Riellys
  • MalePregoldDgrey.jpg

This is The Pre Gold Riellys Dark Grey
  • RegularGrey.jpg
    This is the closest Grey you can achieve to the pregold Dark Greys
  • RegularUncolored.jpg
    this is a regular Uncolored Riellys

• [*] Not that the Dark Grey and the white male boots are the same pair just repaired.

Let The Bids Begin

Information on how to color these White and Dark Grey for under 50 ped will be provided at purchase.

Last edited:
They are not "pregold" since tailoring didn't exists before PE went gold. However they can be turned white and dark grey for a lot less than 40 PED. The thing with some reilly is that they cannot attain normal colors but get a corresponding grey-scale instead. Yellow paint giving them almost as white appearance as true white ones, and brown giving them a dark grey. (Other colors will give them other grey tones.)

One problem though that I can see in purchasing is:
Marco|MindArk said:
It means that in time, all bugged items will be reset, regardless of where they are located. This may take one day or one year or one decade, but I just wanted to be frank that it is our ambition to sort all anomalies out.

I am not saying that they will be fixed, but it is a bug. I'll let the quote speak for itself. (The quote is from a thread about similarly aestethic bugs.)

(And there are probably a lot more than 8-9 ingame. There is no way for anyone to ever know how many there are. :))

so what is the price on these almost black ones :rolleyes:

Sarah said:
They are not "pregold" since tailoring didn't exists before PE went gold. However they can be turned white and dark grey for a lot less than 40 PED. The thing with some reilly is that they cannot attain normal colors but get a corresponding grey-scale instead. Yellow paint giving them almost as white appearance as true white ones, and brown giving them a dark grey. (Other colors will give them other grey tones.)

One problem though that I can see in purchasing is:

I am not saying that they will be fixed, but it is a bug. I'll let the quote speak for itself. (The quote is from a thread about similarly aestethic bugs.)

(And there are probably a lot more than 8-9 ingame. There is no way for anyone to ever know how many there are. :))

Thank you for the corrections Sarah. Pregold or not they do as Stated.
Now this Number is an Estimate was made on How long I have been looking for these and how little I have found. There is a difference between regular Riellys and the ones I have here. Noticable if you know what your looking for. And from consistant searching over a long period of time. Not only on auction but aswell on other avatars. I tought the number 9 was pretty generous.

so what is the price on these almost black ones
As for this question If I knew an exact value I would state it insted of an auction. Consider its uses, rariety, and then shoot me a number. Thank you all for your interest and Help. Especially Sarah.

I have a few pairs of boots, and I wear them depending on how I feel, so sure - another pair in inventory would be just fine by me.

I bid TT+5 for them, a fair price for a bugged item I think you will agree. Let me know where to meet you if I win :)

ill do tt+20 for the darker ones

The last person who sold a pair like this from The Supremacy Reign sold them for tt+1800

so thats the price he's probably looking for..

I dont know if you can call it a scam because items are worth whatever people will pay for them.. but it was certainly unscrupulous.

Dirk said:
I have a few pairs of boots, and I wear them depending on how I feel, so sure - another pair in inventory would be just fine by me.

I bid TT+5 for them, a fair price for a bugged item I think you will agree. Let me know where to meet you if I win :)

You think wrong :)
OgiMini said:
ill do tt+20 for the darker ones
The Dark Grey and the white males are the same pair jsut repaired.

The last person who sold a pair like this from The Supremacy Reign sold them for tt+1800

so thats the price he's probably looking for..

I dont know if you can call it a scam because items are worth whatever people will pay for them.. but it was certainly unscrupulous.
No not necessarly considering his were accually painted white. (Sarah even vouched). But the fact that these can be painted white and then painted Dark Grey 90+ times before it would come close to what it costs to paint them with white paint. I think they have value. Thanks for input and interest. Continue bidding

Last edited:
Explicit said:
You think wrong :)

I do? Huh, ok thanks for your detailed analysis, I'll go back to playing the game by the intention of the word rather than by the literal word.

Remember, people are always screaming, "fix the bugs MA!!" and fix them they will in due time.

I stand by my offer of tt+5 and I consider that do be generous.

Thinking about it, as you are clearly trying to excercise a profit from an item known to be bugged, does that make this thread against forum policy? Could I post a thread offering to sell a non-decaying shadow harness, or a mining bomb that never removes itself from inventory?

I know the boots are bugged, you know it and most other people know it also, yet you seem to feel comfortable selling them as a special item, I find this disturbing, the buyer will eventually be left with a standard pair of crafted boots, just like people who bought non-decay scopes and lasers.

Lol so your one of those are you. It is quiet possible these will be changed to regular stats as it was quiet possible Acient items would have been changed back to regular.. Was possble not for sure but possible. And even so if it does get changed back to an regular rielly it will not allow to be changed anymore.. ok so now you just got a white rielly set for less then the normal ammount. Or lets say you made it Dark Grey. You now have an Original Unique set of riellys.. If you buy these boots and they do get fixed. The color will not change. It will just make it so that you cannot bleach them anymore and if you do so then the color will go back to normal. Not only that But if they do fix it.. EVEN BETTER with dark greys they will no longer ever be achievable. and the value of your Riellys would increase by a huge margin.

Do not come and flame my thread. Your bid of +5 has already been overbid if you havnt already noticed. If you have any further issues questions or wanna flame Some more find me in game.

I seriously dont understand some of you people. How rude is it to come in and Hijack someones thread with flaming. Its people like you that ruins these boards. With the consistant whining spaming and flaming.

-rep

Last edited:
Please, when and if you do sell these boots - post what you got for them. I've got a pair either just like those or white painted, and it'd be interesting to see the result of the auction. :)

Dirk said:
Thinking about it, as you are clearly trying to excercise a profit from an item known to be bugged, does that make this thread against forum policy? Could I post a thread offering to sell a non-decaying shadow harness, or a mining bomb that never removes itself from inventory?

Go ahead, post them. It's not like people weren't buying and selling Pregold Weapons when they were bugged :dunno:

Will do, thnx for the post and support.

Explicit said:
Do not come and flame my thread. Your bid of +5 has already been overbid if you havnt already noticed. If you have any further issues questions or wanna flame Some more find me in game.

I seriously dont understand some of you people. How rude is it to come in and Hijack someones thread with flaming. Its people like you that ruins these boards. With the consistant whining spaming and flaming.

-rep

I ruin these 'boards' with my constant whining, spamming and flaming eh? :laugh:

I find it interesting that you havnt edited (yet) the title of this thread, I can concieve that you originally really believed that these items were genuine pregold items, and advertised them as such, but that issue has been clarified now and yet the title of the advertisment remains the same.

Feel free to point out what I've said that is a "flame" at you, I'm interested to know.

Wow Kid If these boots hadnt been sold already Ide waste time to Explain to you how immature your actions are. I have gotten 6+ reps so far agreeing that your comments are un called for and disliked on these boards. Take it somewhere else.. Thread Closed.

Females Sold for 1100 - Sold TO Hip Hop hinomous. or somthing to that effect
Males Sold for 1250 - Dirk ...(Yall see that pig fly by?) [person wished to remain anonymous]

To those that were are curious.
Auction Over

Explicit said:
I have 2 sets of Pregold Rielly Boots 1 male and 1 Female!

reilly came long time after gold .
those boot are not pregold at all !!!
not really nice to miss infor customers.

Explicit said:
Pregold Rielly boots have the ability to be painted White for a fraction of the price. Note that White paint sells on avg for 25-30Ped per can. 30*60=1800+(200*3)=2400. It will cost you appoximatly 45-50 ped to color these boots white.

they dont have the abiliti to be painted white , they are white or grey if you paint them due to a texture bug.
but thats not the same white as the painted white.

Explicit said:
There is but possibly 8-9 of these boots ingame. You see not all pregold riellys have this ability.

there is a LOT more than 10 boot like that in game.
i my self crafted and sell probably over 200 pair , and i started very late to craft them because they was bugged , and i dont like to sell bugged item.
i still got more then 1 pair myself , and i still see lots of people with that kind of boot.

sorry , but you are sooo missleading customer that thread looks for me near a scam ....
can you please , take som info before make sooo wrong statement in a selling thread.

Etopia said:
i my self crafted and sell probably over 200 pair , and i started very late to craft them because they was bugged , and i dont like to sell bugged item.
i still got more then 1 pair myself , and i still see lots of people with that kind of boot..

I have afik one grey and one white pair of reilys. however they are not uncolored or bleachable, so i would imagine this are the old kind of boots, that have not been colored until after bleaching came out?

Etopia said:
i still got more then 1 pair myself , and i still see lots of people with that kind of boot.

A long time ago I bought 30-40 pair from you for just a few ped TT+
I still have a storage box full of them.

Listen to Etopia, there's several hundreds and hundreds of theese boots. And yes, the texture bugg will be fixed when you least expect it.

Thanks for your Thoughts what could happen when this bug get fixed. But its only a thought. Its also possible you get a dirty grey like coloring something with just 1 can paint when the boots get fixed. Threads like this, advertising bugged items, raise the chance a lot such a fix will put into shedule. I remember another thread where i said something against selling non decaying scopes and i was told to shut up because its a sales thread. I did and 2 weeks later this bug got fixed. :)

I would more likely collect white and ask sarah to color them as buying some bugged boots for a lots of peds and risk loosing the value due a bugfix.

I have nothing against sales threads or overcharged Offers but when a bug comes in count i advise caution. Well gl with the sales anyways and sorry for offtopic.

Explicit said:
Wow Kid If these boots hadnt been sold already Ide waste time to Explain to you how immature your actions are. I have gotten 6+ reps so far agreeing that your comments are un called for and disliked on these boards. Take it somewhere else.. Thread Closed.

Females Sold for 1100 - Sold TO Hip Hop hinomous. or somthing to that effect
Males Sold for 1250 - Dirk ...(Yall see that pig fly by?) [person wished to remain anonymous]

To those that were are curious.
Auction Over

Well, look at that, you ripped people off and your proud of it, you are such a big man.

Ooh, people gave you positive rep? Oh Oh, can I be your friend too??!

Look dude, it's not personal against you, but you were clearly either trying to mislead people or you just hadnt done your research correctly. Do try to take corrections with a little backbone, stamping your feet and being insulting does not help your cause.

Explicit said:
I will have a colorer vouch for these boots as being pregold just so there is no sceptisism.

name him , her , please .
i am curious to know who is the colorer that was in game during gold and can say those boots was made in that time.

Explicit said:
Information on how to color these White and Dark Grey for under 50 ped will be provided at purchase.

what a scam !!!!!!

remember me the other bastard that sell secret to habe big loot on PE or how to steuck a spider !!!

for those who dont know i give that trick for free

for good white leave them uncolored.
for very white color them blue.
for black ( kinda strange black very nice) color them brown !

and now , i feel sorry for those who have been scamed and bouth a bugged item 1.2k...

e-lite said:
A long time ago I bought 30-40 pair from you for just a few ped TT+
I still have a storage box full of them.

Were those uncolored, and can be bleached if you color them now? (and still get bugged colors)

Hansi said:
Were those uncolored, and can be bleached if you color them now? (and still get bugged colors)

you can bleach them if they was colored after the VU 6.1 ( when bleacher come)
if they was colored before VU 6.1 , then rhey are not bleachable.

edit :

for the one who send me a bad rep on that thread with the folowing comment :

why are u trying to ruin explicts business? he wants to charge for info let him. he is selling an item, either bid and post or dont post at all.

first there no rules set on EF on the good on bad behavior in selling thread.

but , here its not for me a "selling" thread , but a "scamming" thread , since the "scammer" , miss lead , and give false info to the customer.
he make tons of wrong statement , and he say he can bring a "colorer" to vouch for him.

he is using the lack of knowledge avaible about that item , and use his reputation as the reputation of an "colorer" ( that i would like to know the name for laught) to make his statement real.

this is a pure scam system.

so please , if for saying when something is a scam " thats a scam" worth i get a bad rep , then i agrea to get transmuted all my green and orange dot in red right now !

Last edited:
Ok well the boots were sold as White alternative. They were sold as an alternative of buying and painted white boots and spending over 2800 ped. It was clarified that the boots were not pregold. And the Purchasers understood this aswell. Thank you Eto for your history lesson.

This was in no way a scam. Considering I sold them ingame. I showed the person the boots They liked the white color. Was suitable for there outfits. For an extreme price difference from the real thing. (considering there is almost no difference in white painted Riellys and These" I have seen so myself ingame. Eto you have sold these boots aswell with the knowledge of what they do.
A long time ago I bought 30-40 pair from you
And now your prosecuting me for selling them and making more then you. Seems logical but very immature.
Ok my knowledge of how many were ingame was off. im sure pleanty of these have been TT'd considering Rielly's unskined to many dont realyl have value.. and to the lack of knowledge of what was achievable with these boots.
Eto It seems you have been a very biter person ever since Sarah has unlocked black and its quite annoying. Well thanks for the attempt to ruin my reputation Have a good day. :dunce:

Last edited:
Just wait for the day for MA to fix these glitched boots..

Jsut like they fixed my non-decaying scope and lasers..

After 4 years MA had the nerve to say it was a BUG??

4 YEARS LATER ALL OF A SUDDEN ITS A BUG?

oh well just icing ontop of the cake and wonder why im quitting now...

Only reason Ide quit now is because of people combined with money.. Things star to become very cut throat. People start to lash out because your profiting off somthing they didnt. Im sure Eto is gonna reply " I replyed so negativly because it was a scam" Im going to reply ahead of time because im tired of this thread and yall are so redundantly annoying.

White alternative with a hint of ignorance on the sellers part.

let me define ignorance for you Eto considering you like to rant before knowing all aspects and such. and I see a touch of this in you. Maybe more then a touch. Ignorance: The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.
If you can see now im getting upset about this whole situation. Reason why I am taking Shots back at you Eto. Please And this goes to all EF members Check with the person and speak with them about the situation before Publically Attempting to ruin their reputation.

Now earlier I said you Etopia were ignorant. And this is true. You were ignorant what manner the boots were accually sold in. So you made an Ignorant or "uninformed" assumption that I scamed someone. Prime example why it would have been much better to ask me first in which manner they were sold and this whole Thread would have been one less Flame Thread on the forums. I expect that out of Dirk , but not you.

oh, its getting heated in here...

/me looks around for skam and her little cute dancing lock.

I read this last response with surprise to see this fool not taking another shot at me, my thanks to Etopia for taking some of the fire.

Then I see in the last few words, he's not forgotten me! Too Funny.

This Explicit guy seems to have a real attitude problem, for some reason he likes to insult people and accuse them of things they have not done, he's accused me of spamming and flaming in this thread, which I see no evidence of.

Explicit, there is no need for anyone here to attempt to defame your character or damage your reputation, you seem to be doing a perfectly fine job of that yourself.

Lol Dirk you came in here looking for a fight. This is why you posted and came back to look for somthing directed towards you. My Rep is fine lol If you noticed I had no need to defend myself really against you and your accusations. Mainly becuase your views are not valued here. I directed my efforts to explaining myself towards Eto because He is a respected tailor. Thank you and good day. There is really no need for you to respond. And I welcome the Dancing Lock. Because this is getting out of hand. :bowdown: :locked:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back