Selling Revive Chip

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Knoop

Dominant
Society
Amethera Demons
Selling Powerful Resurrection chip. Its in the PE Auction go make your bids. The auction ends 3 days from now :)

does that mean u got 2? (one for you one for sale?)

ill tell you that sucker would be like my teleport chip you would have to pry it out of my cold, clammy, dead avatars hands. Even then you better do it before i come back lol

Pretender said:
does that mean u got 2? (one for you one for sale?)

No I dont have 2 I have 1. And I'm selling it because its level 8 and kinda hard to use. Also I see no reason for my to even try to use it. It will probably be a 10 second reaload and you cant walk while reloading it, so when I'm done with it I'm probably dwead too :) And besides I'm only 43% to be able to use it. GO BID!! :D

i cant bid as it probably has a high bid asking, and i dont have that much peds i bet

Knoop said:
No I dont have 2 I have 1. And I'm selling it because its level 8 and kinda hard to use. Also I see no reason for my to even try to use it. It will probably be a 10 second reaload and you cant walk while reloading it, so when I'm done with it I'm probably dwead too :) And besides I'm only 43% to be able to use it. GO BID!! :D

I`m guessing you`re not a salesman in real life :p

Nicko said:
I`m guessing you`re not a salesman in real life :p

I dont wanna sell stuff by lying :(

And, someone already placed a bid 15 minutes after I put it in au so I can say pretty much anything cause its selling anyway :)

Still in there... Bid is now 1800 go buy it people you know you want one! :)

Sold for 1900 if it may intrest anyone.

damn now i come up with something smart... the hell if u folks are gonna use it at next lab

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back