Selling Sunset Shorts <F>

CrazyGirl

Dominant
Society
-=Death Legion=-
Traci CrazyGirl Y-
These shorts are not very good looking on females :( but they are purple and blue and if u want them lemme know! also price is 40 peds :tapfinger :whistle:

could you post a pic of them? prefferable with you wearing them on? :)

ok heres a pic of them :)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

your right, they look kinda weird o_O they should have been low-cut, they would look better then..

yeah they are some ugly shorts, :scared: i wouldnt have paid what i paid either, eww i paid 218 for them and now i can barely sell them for 40 lol

Aww :(
I think it might look better if you wear a shirt and some flat shoes to it.. shoes, not boots. :) and maybe with a suncap..

But anyway, if you buy from tailorers, ask to try it on first, and they can hold peds or whatever meanwhile. Usually works great, tailorers are nice people :)

shirt or no shirt it still looks like im walking around with a load in my trousers :D :D :laugh:

*bump*

but yes we DO need some low-cut pants, plz MA, thank u :)

Those shorts look reaaaaally weird... GL selling. :dunno:

:yup: LOL its funny i really didnt think they would look so odd,
i probably will have a rough time selling,they might end up on the floor of my apartment :)

CrazyGirl said:
shirt or no shirt it still looks like im walking around with a load in my trousers :D :D :laugh:

lol. They look like they have been inflated with a bicycle pump :eek:

hold on to them - maybe they will re-make the graphics or something next vu. :dunno:

Back