Selling sweat for efds!

Thnx FRankenberry!

+rep

Hello!

I saw the thread, and I'm interested in buying 2.2k of sweat. Would be EFD 3,850, correct? Just tell me at what times you're usually on, and where we could meet (Nea's I suppose, would be good.) so we can finalize the deal. ;). PM would be OK.

(I tried to send you a PM, but you already filled your stored messages quota. Wow. :scratch2: )

Great idea, I have 2,245 EFD if you want to exchange it for sweat, drop me a PM when you are ready :)

good Idea mate, +rep.

I'll take 4k efd worth of sweat please :)

Thankyou for all the interest! I will send out PMs once Ive sorted out my new timetable to make sure as I have some placements now, so need to get their times :) I will get back to you guys and PM tomorrow I hope! :D
Thanks for the interest!
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

Everything went smooth and quickly, no surprises. :D

+rep!

hey sounds like a deal to me! ill take 5k efd worth of sweat PM when ur ready

thanks alot Frankenberry

I'm not a mathmatician...

I was reading this thread and trying to figure out your exchange rate. I think I read somewhere that on average, efds go for about 245 or so per 1 ped usually? I also think in PA, I sometimes see sweat going for about .5, which works out to be about 5 ped per 1k sweat...

I'm trying to figure out if your rate is better than .5 price on sweat?... any mathmaticians out there??

I'd be interested in buying some ME from you, i have 5,406 EFD, whatever that would get me.

I have around 7500 EFD, if we can meet ingame i will gladly trade them, as i dont really wanna use them anyway:p Thanks!:wtg:

Anyone who wants to trade just reply to a pm with rough times that they would be able to meet, and I will get back to them :) Thanks for the interest! :)
Andy

Hey Andy!

Do you still offer this service? I got around 8k of EFD which I would like to exchange into ME. Please write me a pm if you are interested...

Hey everyone! I'm very sorry about this but I'm finding it very difficult to get to people because I'm back at uni now and just really busy :/ I'm going to have to cancel this until I get back home because right now it is just too difficult to keep up with people when I have so much else going on :( Im very sorry to everyone who I have messed around and will start this up when I am back home in the summer. I take my course seriously, and am very sorry that I have had to cancel this, but not forever! I will bring this back when I am able to :)
Deepest apologies
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

The service is back up and running!

Back