Selling: The one and only UBER ESI

Monstrowhale

Dominant
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Monstrowhale
firstfullttesi.JPG

I am now selling the full uber TT ESI of 1250 PED, which, as kindly tested by Stryker himself, holds ALL of 10K skills (10190 to be exact).

Instead of buying 110 single-use ESIs and using the implanter 110 times, it all can be done in one go.

This can come very very handy if you are selling out your skills or simply making a large avatar to avatar skill transfer.

I am open to any reasonable offers, which will be considered.

Thanks for looking, and reply here or PM me if you are interested.

Rgds,
Monstro.

EDIT: Corrected for the 10190 levels. Thanks Stryker

Last edited:
dekel might be interested, send him a pm.

It can be used for more than 1 skill too, so i wouldnt sell to low..

It actually held all of 10,190 levels, but when I went to a 10,600 Skill it dropped off a bit. But yes this ESI will hold all of any 10,000 Skill Value. Gratz on the find, and thanks for letting me test :)

I'm making a rough guess that this chip is valued around the 10k peds mark....

take into account the saving in decay on implanter and the time spent buying and juggling 100+ esi and it's massive capacity and it is a good buy..

even at 15k+ skills it was pulling out 900 levels or so :eek:

Damn fill this sucker with lwt and don't even notice it!!

Beki said:
even at 15k+ skills it was pulling out 900 levels or so :eek:

Wasn't is 4K on 13K skills+?

:eek: holy effing shite batman, lol let em bid monstro, let em bid......

Monstrowhale said:
Wasn't is 4K on 13K skills+?

something like that.... basically proving that the weighting of skills has not been affected. Uber skills still take a whole lot of chips to take out....

The only difference is this chip takes 110+ "old" esi worth of skills out in 1 go..... :)

Last edited:
also, ubers chipping out wont lose much skill, if any. buying 100+ esi's and chipping out that way would lose a massive amount of skill (~10% each extraction)... you wouldnt lose one lvl as long as you have 10.190k :D

its like an uber efficient retirement home for skills :p

Instead of using 110 single-use ESIs
do you lose 10%skill * 110 ESI=1100% skill for one time put your skill in it or only 10% skill ??
and if u only have 8k skill and u want sell your skill,do you get another ESI can put 2k skill???

andyzammy said:
also, ubers chipping out wont lose much skill, if any. buying 100+ esi's and chipping out that way would lose a massive amount of skill (~10% each extraction)... you wouldnt lose one lvl as long as you have 10.190k :D

its like an uber efficient retirement home for skills :p

Ehm.. and the difference between 10% of 10190skills and 10% on each implant is what exactly?... Still 10% in the end :p A crapload easier though yup :)

trung said:
and if u only have 8k skill and u want sell your skill,do you get another ESI can put 2k skill???

according to VU notes yes it "splits" into a chip with the amount of skills you extracted + a "new" ESI with the remaining "size" left to fill with something else.

*bump* And gratz on it Monstrowhale :)

it saves shitloads inserters. gratz!

Optima said:
Ehm.. and the difference between 10% of 10190skills and 10% on each implant is what exactly?... Still 10% in the end :p A crapload easier though yup :)
well yeah, but i thought that it only takes off 10% of the remaining skill in ur head, so if you put all 10k skills into ur head in 1 go, it will not be able to take away 10% of anything because its not in ur head anymore... its all safe on ur implant. so you dont lose anything with an uber chip, but you would with an oldskool chip...

thats how i thought it worked anyway...

This is one of a nice loot indeed!

Good luck in getting a decent price. :)

andyzammy said:
well yeah, but i thought that it only takes off 10% of the remaining skill in ur head, so if you put all 10k skills into ur head in 1 go, it will not be able to take away 10% of anything because its not in ur head anymore... its all safe on ur implant. so you dont lose anything with an uber chip, but you would with an oldskool chip...

thats how i thought it worked anyway...

If it would work like this, you can chip 10k with about 10 regular esis ;)

bumpety bump bump

hi Monstrowhale,

Where did you loot it?

Jessie :girl:

Witte said:
If it would work like this, you can chip 10k with about 10 regular esis ;)
no you cant, because skills arent linear (up to a point, so ive found out)

Back