***SEMI-FINAL Moblist***

Will you be allowing extra time for teams to get back as this round is so spread out? A lot of us probably put our loot in storage so have to collect all that before heading back down for the finish.

Good point as Saturday nights are when Buzz holds his CP events. I hope he's been made aware that WoF is up there so he doesn't hold any?

I passed on the news via a third party some time ago, but yes, I'll mention it again, just to be sure.

No extra time allowed to get back; to avoid MIA penalties the teams will have to be on the ball, or finish sooner. I believe the term is 'play it to the wire'.

Hurrikane

Last edited:

Mob selection for the support team during semifinal is clearly favored towards cp and cnd. So the so called "All Over The Place" is nothing but a diversion to me! .....and one doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to understand that ......as indicated by few posters before!:
[/B]

Well, I'm a scientist although not a rocket one. ;) All I said and what I STILL think is that Hurrikane came up with a much better solution that what happened in the finals last year. Everything was on CND :( It sucked since ND didn't up the mob spawns for us. He said he'd made a mistake or something. I dunno what happened but hopefully we'll NEVER have another final up there again. Support was a complete waste.

We'll be happy to have your help wherever you feel you can. :)

In looking at the list again though, given all the people on support teams.. there's going to be to many people in just a couple of domes on CP and NOT enough mobs on CND :( Not well thought out sorry to say Hurrikane. Need some other 3 point mob that's available in high numbers since there's so many support people.

Rock on USA!

Last edited:
Well, I'm a scientist although not a rocket one. ;) All I said and what I STILL think is that Hurrikane came up with a much better solution that what happened in the finals last year. Everything was on CND :( It sucked since ND didn't up the mob spawns for us. He said he'd made a mistake or something. I dunno what happened but hopefully we'll NEVER have another final up there again. Support was a complete waste.

In looking at the list again though, given all the people on support teams.. there's going to be to many people in just a couple of domes on CP and NOT enough mobs on CND :( Not well thought out sorry to say Hurrikane. Need some other 3 point mob that's available in high numbers since there's so many support people.

Rock on USA!

Not all rounds will offer support the same opportunites to score. It's up to good team management to get the best of each Moblist.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
So let's take a look at these matchups...

Australia v DACH
DACH's first year (in this form) so no head-to-head history.
Average points per hunt: AUS 538 / DACH 426

USA v England
Oddly... this will be the first head-to-head meeting despite both teams being in WoF since 2007.
Average points per hunt: USA 553 / ENG 447

Russia v Sweden
Russia's first year so no head-to-head history.
Average points per hunt: RUS 524 / SWE 501

For DACH and Russia, this is obviously their first time in the SemiFinals. The other 4 teams... Australia, England, Sweden and USA have 12 SemiFinal appearances combined to go with 6 Finals appearances and 2 Championships. Some good company to be in :thumbup:

USA and England each have the chance to become the first 2-time Champion while Sweden is still looking for their first Championship despite being in the Finals in each of the past 3 WoFs (all of them).

What time does WoF begin this stage? and when is the last teams to finish, at what time?

Can hopefully delay the normal CP saturday events depending, but might just cancel them if they would be starting too late.

Main Team:

(Remember: FIVE hunters allowed from the Main Team this match)
Aurli : Devastator and above: 9 Points
Aurli : Ravager and below: 6 Points

Dome 1 is filled with small Aurlis.
Dome 3 is filled with medium Aurlis and Kreltins, from soldiers to devastators
Dome 4 has devastator to queens with a few big Kreltins mixed.

I assume dome 4 is the best place to get points, but could have a member in D3 alongside support to kill the aurlis, or in D1 soloed to try and take some points in the easy dome.

Support:

Kreltin : Guardian and above: 3 Points
Kreltin : Provider and below: 1 Point

Dome 2 is filled to the brim with small Kreltins
Dome 3 has medium Kreltins, (but due to a bug, Many Alpha's spawning there aswell) This dome is mixed with Medium Aurlis.
Dome 4 there are some BIG kreltins, but also lots of big aurlis in there.

So could have a support team near the main team to take out all the Kreltins in Domes 3 and 4 to get alpha's and above.
But endless small ones are in Dome 2 for any support take rack up many points! :)

Appreciate you dropping by Buzz :thumbup: Please take a look here tomorrow as we are looking at ways to accomodate your Space Station events, as well as some RL events (World Cup).

Rest assured... we want this to be painless for everyone except the mobs.

What time does WoF begin this stage? and when is the last teams to finish, at what time?

Can hopefully delay the normal CP saturday events depending, but might just cancel them if they would be starting too late.

Dome 1 is filled with small Aurlis.
Dome 3 is filled with medium Aurlis and Kreltins, from soldiers to devastators
Dome 4 has devastator to queens with a few big Kreltins mixed.

I assume dome 4 is the best place to get points, but could have a member in D3 alongside support to kill the aurlis, or in D1 soloed to try and take some points in the easy dome.

Dome 3 has medium Kreltins, (but due to a bug, Many Alpha's spawning there aswell) This dome is mixed with Medium Aurlis.

So could have a support team near the main team to take out all the Kreltins in Domes 3 and 4 to get alpha's and above.
But endless small ones are in Dome 2 for any support take rack up many points! :)

Nice that you posted! Ummm you're welcome to join up to support your southern neighbors in USA!! :D

Not all rounds will offer support the same opportunites to score. It's up to good team management to get the best of each Moblist.

Hurrikane

I understand your point on it. You're right though.. gonna take some team management, strategy and a little bit of that WOF luck this round :)

Last edited:

Hiya Buzz.

The Kreltin in Dome 2 are not much use, only 1 point each and the Kreltin in Dome 4 are mixed with big Aurli.
What is the maturity of the Kreltins in Dome 3? How big are the Aurli that they are mixed with?

Rock on USA!

Casay I quoted you to highlight last year mistakes which you have pointed out and the improvement one would expect from this mob selection... all of which i agree!:D My post was meant to highlight that point and no way to bash you. Sorry if you felt it that way. In no way that was my intention. but now i hope we can smile :D
similarly i quoted the other poster .......with whom i also agree.

Casay I quoted you to highlight last year mistakes which you have pointed out and the improvement one would expect from this mob selection... all of which i agree!:D My post was meant to highlight that point and no way to bash you. Sorry if you felt it that way. In no way that was my intention. but now i hope we can smile :D
similarly i quoted the other poster .......with whom i also agree.

No worries :) I was teasing mainly since you said rocket scientist and I am a scientist... :D

Big hugz

ROCK ON USA!!! :yay::yay:

No worries :) I was teasing mainly since you said rocket scientist and I am a scientist... :D

A scientist eh?

Still, it's not exactly brain surgery is it? :silly2:

[YOUTUBE]THNPmhBl-8I[/YOUTUBE]

Appreciate you dropping by Buzz :thumbup: Please take a look here tomorrow as we are looking at ways to accomodate your Space Station events, as well as some RL events (World Cup).

Rest assured... we want this to be painless for everyone except the mobs.

It's cool, will be flexible of course. I hope it will be a good experience for everyone, so no domes will be closed for any events during WoF. Just wanted to see if could put in event once it's over for the day, but might be better to just cancel em. But let me know when the times are set. :)

Hiya Buzz.

The Kreltin in Dome 2 are not much use, only 1 point each and the Kreltin in Dome 4 are mixed with big Aurli.
What is the maturity of the Kreltins in Dome 3? How big are the Aurli that they are mixed with?

Kreltin is for support? So could have some teams in Dome 2 getting the 1 pointers since each kill is a Krelt.

In Dome 3 there are many guard, domi, and alphas, but they are mixed with medium Aurlis, makes it a bit more difficult, but could coordinate it with some main team maybe, for support to kill Krelts, while the main team member kills the Aurlis.

And in Dome 4, there is the biggest Krelts, but many big Aurlis. So the same would need to be true, for support to pick out the Krelts while the main is blasting the Aurlis.

I know it's not the ideal situation, a dome filled with guardian and above krelts would be great, but there isn't enough demand, nor domes, and there is a bug with Krelt DNA, which makes it impossible to set just guardian, alpha, old alpha to spawn.

But as hurricane posted as with other difficulties with this round, it makes more planning and strategy necessary :)
so hopefully it will make for an exciting round :)

Last edited:
Kreltin is for support? So could have some teams in Dome 2 getting the 1 pointers since each kill is a Krelt.

In Dome 3 there are olds, provs, guard, but also many Alphas, but they are mixed with medium Aurlis, makes it a big more difficult, but could coordinate it with some main team maybe, for support to kill Krelts, while the main team member kills the Aurlis.

And in Dome 4, there is the biggest Krelts, but many big Aurlis. So the same would need to be true, for support to pick out the Krelts while the main is blasting the Aurlis.

I know it's not the ideal situation, a dome filled with guardian and above krelts would be great, but there isn't enough demand, nor domes, and there is a bug with Krelt DNA, which makes it impossible to set just guardian, alpha, old alpha to spawn.

But as hurricane posted as with other difficulties with this round, it makes more planning and strategy necessary :)
so hopefully it will make for an exciting round :)

Perhaps your idea of an exciting round and my idea of an exciting round differ Buzz.

The support cap for this round is 250 points, with 2 teams at a time we would need 500 Kreltin globals in the one dome with only Kreltins in it for us to both reach the cap. In 3 hours.
There is about 1300 globals a month on Young, Mature and Old combined.

Dome 2 has only 1 point mobs.

Dome 3 has mainly 1 point mobs but also a bunch of unwanted Aurli (although probably not enough/big enough for the main team to want to hunt there).
In the last 30 days there were 2 globals on Guardian and 2 globals on Dominant, at the same time there were 986 globals on Young.
I am not optimistic about our chances of getting multiple Guardian+ globals in Dome 3.

Dome 4 is the only dome where all of the Kreltins are 3 pointers.
Also this dome has the biggest Aurli so main teams may also want to hunt here.
The problem in Dome 4 is not enough big Kreltin and too many big Aurli. And ofc those big Kreltin are very difficult :(
In the last 30 days there were 24 globals on Alpha (shared between Dome 3 and Dome 4 I guess), 18 on OA, 10 on Prowler and 3 on Stalker.

I do prefer the new settings at CP, it is much better that it used to be.
However I think that this moblist would be much better suited to the old settings :(

yes I agree somewhat. I mentioned there is a bug in the DNA< so I'm not able to set any spawn for prov guardian alpha. because many matures, olds, would show up etc.

It costs thousands of peds to change many DNA's completely, then change them back again after the WoF.

I am not a sponsor, I didn't even know about the round til yesterday. I just posted with info about the domes, to try and help the planning and strategy.

But teams that are competing, all have the same difficulties. So even if there was a dome with krelt guardian and above only in there, sure it would give better odds for a team to get the 250 point cap, but it gives the same odds then for the team you are competing against to hit the cap aswell.

So with the current settings, each team has to make the best strategy they can. And coronaterian mobs are there aswell? so support could storm dome 2, and some in Dome 3, picking off the krelts. And same in Dome 4. To make the best of it. so with all those points, plus from the other mobs points earned, I think the cap would be possible, but I'm not associated with WoF at all, just trying my best as a Land owner to help out if I can! :)

I am trying to make it as easy, fun or painless as possible by giving info about the spawns and canceling my weekly events there... but other then that, there isn't really much more I can do.

yes I agree somewhat. I mentioned there is a bug in the DNA< so I'm not able to set any spawn for prov guardian alpha. because many matures, olds, would show up etc.

It costs thousands of peds to change many DNA's completely, then change them back again after the WoF.

I am not a sponsor, I didn't even know about the round til yesterday. I just posted with info about the domes, to try and help the planning and strategy.

But teams that are competing, all have the same difficulties. So even if there was a dome with krelt guardian and above only in there, sure it would give better odds for a team to get the 250 point cap, but it gives the same odds then for the team you are competing against to hit the cap aswell.

So with the current settings, each team has to make the best strategy they can. And coronaterian mobs are there aswell? so support could storm dome 2, and some in Dome 3, picking off the krelts. And same in Dome 4. To make the best of it. so with all those points, plus from the other mobs points earned, I think the cap would be possible, but I'm not associated with WoF at all, just trying my best as a Land owner to help out if I can! :)

I am trying to make it as easy, fun or painless as possible by giving info about the spawns and canceling my weekly events there... but other then that, there isn't really much more I can do.

I woudn't want you to change the setting at CP, it is way better now than it used to be :yay:

It is kinda bad that there is a bug with the DNA. I always assumed that when CP was MA's that they didn't have a DNA, they just specified which maturities they wanted.
That would have explained the Young/Mature/Old and occasional Alpha without any Domi or OA.
MA should give you the same flexibility as other LA owners in deciding on the maturity of mobs from your DNA.

In response to concerns over the spawns etc;

1. The support cap is 250. It is however not mandatory that this is reached:)

2. A full support team of 12 players can take down pretty much anything, including big Kreltin, even if some are opalo-wielders.

3. Going on previous globals might not be an accurate guide where the WoF is concerned. A certain Final Mob one year provided more globals in 3 hours than the previous 12 days on tracker. And that was Main!

4. Jolly good luck to all concerned.

Hurrikane

There is 1 tweak I can do for the Krelts in dome 2. 5-10% are olds that spawn, I can move the maturity a bit over for WoF, and it will be alphas that spawn for 5-10% then. won't be much of a change, but I think would help for a few points then. :) then it's easy to set back afterwards. And it won't cost a fortune in fertillizer since it's just 1 small change over on 1 dna.

So for the many asking about Krelt, I will do that, so there will be 5% spawning of 3 pointers in the Kreltin Dome 2! :)

There is 1 tweak I can do for the Krelts in dome 2. 5-10% are olds that spawn, I can move the maturity a bit over for WoF, and it will be alphas that spawn for 5-10% then. won't be much of a change, but I think would help for a few points then. :) then it's easy to set back afterwards. And it won't cost a fortune in fertillizer since it's just 1 small change over on 1 dna.

So for the many asking about Krelt, I will do that, so there will be 5% spawning of 3 pointers in the Kreltin Dome 2! :)

Thx buzz for giving it a try

So... preliminary reports from the Echidna area...

DACH 653 - AUS 521 (confirmed)
RUS 606 - SWE 443 (confirmed)

So DACH and Russia advance to the Finals to face the winner of the USA v ENG match tomorrow. Two new teams will face a former WoF Champion :thumbup: Should be exciting!

Last edited:
Really exciting!!!

Two new teams :)
Both new teams have great leaders... And I have seen that from other teams too, like BeNeLux - Its a new trend maybe
It takes many leaders to handle a wof team.

It takes a lot to win a WoF! :)

Last edited:
So... preliminary reports from the Echidna area...

DACH 653 - AUS 521 (confirmed)
RUS 606 - SWE 443 (confirmed)

So DACH and Russia advance to the Finals to face the winner of the USA v ENG match tomorrow. Two new teams will face a former WoF Champion :thumbup: Should be exciting!

The RUS v SWE score is now confirmed.

Back