Senorita Sexy Pants account hacked, read for INFO

Once the hacker logged out, keep logging in with your account (or try to) yhe password will be wrong, but your account will get temp locked due wrong password.

Keep doing this as much as possible so the account stays locked until supports responds. (You can always send an e-mail to support, if you can't logon to the support section anymore.)

If you are lucky the hacker put the stuff in auction with your account, so the peds from sale will be returned to your ava; (And since you can keep it locked he won't access it anymore.) Its a small consolation but the best you have for the moment.

I hope things works out and yes get a GC!!!

Thank you but can the change my username? The name I put in to log in?

Thank you but can the change my username? The name I put in to log in?

No. Or at least not without MindArk's consent, for which he'd have to show ID at the very least.

It used to be that you had to show ID to even change your email address, unless you had a gold card.

No. Or at least not without MindArk's consent, for which he'd have to show ID at the very least.

It used to be that you had to show ID to even change your email address, unless you had a gold card.

ok thank you very much that is a big help

Once the hacker logged out, keep logging in with your account (or try to) yhe password will be wrong, but your account will get temp locked due wrong password.

Keep doing this as much as possible so the account stays locked until supports responds. (You can always send an e-mail to support, if you can't logon to the support section anymore.)

If you are lucky the hacker put the stuff in auction with your account, so the peds from sale will be returned to your ava; (And since you can keep it locked he won't access it anymore.) Its a small consolation but the best you have for the moment.

I hope things works out and yes get a GC!!!

What good would it do this person even if they did get PED from anyone/or sale If this is indeed someone she doesn't know than she has already contacted her bank and closed any CC accounts you would have in EU?..Correct?..The Ped would go back on file with cards she has already had verified with Mindark and those would be useless through her bank. So my question what is the motivation of person who is doing this?and if it was on boyfriends laptop she took to work maybe he should worry about his account as well?...Just a thought. Not to mention if this person is a anonymous person..and hacked into your email..EU acct..and other accounts have you contacted police and report identity theft?..and getting email accts and Fb accts and EU are all through Email really..I highly doubt that the Chat log was accessed also through that.

P.S. I wouldn't be sitting on any game forum worried about my Karma Killer...Way bigger issues to address.

Last edited:
ok so the hacker isnt on now... did you lock your account with the password 3x thing that people are talking about?

ok so the hacker isnt on now... did you lock your account with the password 3x thing that people are talking about?

Yes I have or at least have been trying to anyways and well keep trying until I get a responce from MA the hacker has taken that advice for him self on my email so :p

What good would it do this person even if they did get PED from anyone/or sale If this is indeed someone she doesn't know than she has already contacted her bank and closed any CC accounts you would have in EU?..Correct?..The Ped would go back on file with cards she has already had verified with Mindark and those would be useless through her bank. So my question what is the motivation of person who is doing this?and if it was on boyfriends laptop she took to work maybe he should worry about his account as well?...Just a thought. Not to mention if this person is a anonymous person..and hacked into your email..EU acct..and other accounts have you contacted police and report identity theft?..and getting email accts and Fb accts and EU are all through Email really..I highly doubt that the Chat log was accessed also through that.

P.S. I wouldn't be sitting on any game forum worried about my Karma Killer...Way bigger issues to address.

Easy, transfer the PEDs to another avatar and withdraw from there.. Happened too many times in the past already. Hence why getting a gold card is a MUST (if you value your account at least)

Easy, transfer the PEDs to another avatar and withdraw from there.. Happened too many times in the past already. Hence why getting a gold card is a MUST (if you value your account at least)

Well then this person who has transferred PEDs to another avatar can be tracked also through MA. They cannot withdraw Ped from her account using bank card though,that would have to go through Mindarks long withdrawl process and her bank..Correct?..not to mention on most accounts you need 3 digit security code.But what seems overlooked is reporting it to police and have all your Credit Cards been cancelled due to infiltration of accounts.

Edit: Oh nevermind...hope you get your virtual possessions back..and good luck with all that!!..

Last edited:
I am looking in auction for your items under your name but so far I don't see them.

I went through the armor parts so far. What else is on the list other than what you posted?

I went through the armor parts so far. What else is on the list other than what you posted?

I had so much it is hard to remember it all and since I am scared the hacker may be watching this not sure I want to say here. and ty

I checked the rest of the stuff on your list and didn't find it on auction.

However, I did find a couple of names that I have never seen or heard of before and the reason why I think they are suspect. I will send you the names of these people and to send to MA, I don't want to put the names in the public eye just in case they are not guilty of a said crime, just for investigation purposes.

However, I did find a couple of names that I have never seen or heard of before and the reason why I think they are suspect. I will send you the names of these people and to send to MA, I don't want to put the names in the public eye just in case they are not guilty of a said crime, just for investigation purposes.

WOW! Thank you that means a lot to me

well doing the lock out doesn't work we just tried it on my daughters account but it was a great idea thank you all for the advice keep it coming please

Well then this person who has transferred PEDs to another avatar can be tracked also through MA.

This is why you never accept peds or hold items for people. If they are a scammer or on someone else account it will get you locked too when MA finally gets their butt in gear to stop the problem.

This is why you never accept peds or hold items for people. If they are a scammer or on someone else account it will get you locked too when MA finally gets their butt in gear to stop the problem.

that is a very wise idea I tell everyone I have ever met not to give something to hold on to. Now I am waiting on MA and the FBI. Does anyone know how hard it is to sit around and just wait. I am going broke smoking to much.

Someone just told me about what happened..whoever took your avatar pmed me yesterday asking me for ped i found it suspicious since it seemed so random and we had not spoken in awhile. Good luck hope all turns out well for you and they catch the person. heres the conversation from my chatlogs if its any help.
2011-08-14 06:55:07 [FROM: Sexy Pants] hi mike
2011-08-14 06:55:27 [TO : Senorita Sexy Pants] heya
2011-08-14 06:55:33 [FROM: Sexy Pants] how u doin
2011-08-14 06:57:03 [FROM: Sexy Pants] I need a borow
2011-08-14 06:57:04 [FROM: Sexy Pants] :)
2011-08-14 06:58:06 [TO : Senorita Sexy Pants] im ok, u?
2011-08-14 06:58:15 [FROM: Sexy Pants] ok, ty
2011-08-14 06:58:16 [TO : Senorita Sexy Pants] a borow?
2011-08-14 06:58:22 [FROM: Sexy Pants] yeah
2011-08-14 06:58:25 [FROM: Sexy Pants] 300 peds
2011-08-14 06:58:54 [TO : Senorita Sexy Pants] for?
2011-08-14 06:59:31 [TO : Senorita Sexy Pants] i cant tho sry, i need all my ped for the migration
2011-08-14 06:59:54 [FROM: Sexy Pants] ok

Someone just told me about what happened..whoever took your avatar pmed me yesterday asking me for ped i found it suspicious since it seemed so random and we had not spoken in awhile. Good luck hope all turns out well for you and they catch the person. heres the conversation from my chatlogs if its any help.
2011-08-14 06:55:07 [FROM: Sexy Pants] hi mike
2011-08-14 06:55:27 [TO : Senorita Sexy Pants] heya
2011-08-14 06:55:33 [FROM: Sexy Pants] how u doin
2011-08-14 06:57:03 [FROM: Sexy Pants] I need a borow
2011-08-14 06:57:04 [FROM: Sexy Pants] :)
2011-08-14 06:58:06 [TO : Senorita Sexy Pants] im ok, u?
2011-08-14 06:58:15 [FROM: Sexy Pants] ok, ty
2011-08-14 06:58:16 [TO : Senorita Sexy Pants] a borow?
2011-08-14 06:58:22 [FROM: Sexy Pants] yeah
2011-08-14 06:58:25 [FROM: Sexy Pants] 300 peds
2011-08-14 06:58:54 [TO : Senorita Sexy Pants] for?
2011-08-14 06:59:31 [TO : Senorita Sexy Pants] i cant tho sry, i need all my ped for the migration
2011-08-14 06:59:54 [FROM: Sexy Pants] ok

I am so sorry about that Mike and thank you very much for your support means a lot to me. I am happy you know me well enough not to give them peds I would hate to see you get taken like that or anyone for that matter. I am so glad lola found you :) now you know for fact that its not me but I am working hard on it.

Got a Reply today

I finally got a reply from MA today they Say they are currently working on the issue :) YAY! :yay:

Put items on ground and then pick them up.. Can this be tracked ? i do not think it could be..

Put items on ground and then pick them up.. Can this be tracked ? i do not think it could be..

I hope that they can but I am not expecting to get any of my items back just want my avie back :(

each item will have a database id you bet it can be tracked, go check your inventory on the website, it will tell you what your holding and what is in an apt or on another planet, no difference.

each item will have a database id you bet it can be tracked, go check your inventory on the website, it will tell you what your holding and what is in an apt or on another planet, no difference.

:) that sounds promising :yay:

I finally got a reply from MA today they Say they are currently working on the issue :) YAY! :yay:

ooooh that's bad news... usually when they say that it means they are not going to do anything, or if they do it will be months and months from now! :eyecrazy:

((I'm just kidding, by the way) :lolup:

GL, hope it's all sorted out soon with no losses for ya! :thumbup:

ooooh that's bad news... usually when they say that it means they are not going to do anything, or if they do it will be months and months from now! :eyecrazy:

((I'm just kidding, by the way) :lolup:

GL, hope it's all sorted out soon with no losses for ya! :thumbup:

WOW! :lolup: suck mean ppl that play this game lol joking thanks I hope it all works its self out as well

Also drop a item on the ground somewhere and than check your inventory on the website.

The item will be listed as "in world"

So yes items are tracked.

Regards,
Ion

:yay::D:woot::thumbup::banana::locked::nutkick::spank::cdevil: MA HAS DONE THERE JOB WELL!!!!! I AM GOING TO BE BACK AS ME YAY OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!

come back with a gold card :) glad its working out, gl

Thanks I would not come back any other way :D THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!! such big help :cheer::grouphug:

Always wonderful to see a Happy Ending to these situations. :)

Warms my soul. :)

Back