Senorita Sexy Pants account hacked, read for INFO

Hell yeah!!!

You manage to get all your items back?

:yay: I am back will not log until gold card is here Good News is I have my skill as for my stuff :( well it gone and MA can not or will not fix it guess I understand that I should have had a Gold Card to begain with I Can not say it enough THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!!

MA's never-give-shit-back policy sucks for all the people who get ripped off!!!
(but not for the ubers who tt their equipment by mistake apparently)

They never support victims of theft, ever!!! No matter what the result is of any investigation!

Lame-o! I hate that MA support thieves! not cool!

Glad your skills are ok and your avatar will be safe and sound when you get your Gold Card! :yup:
(sorry to hear you lost your stuff)

If your stuff was lost due to the hacker selling them, hopefully that ped is still on your ped card and you can rebuy. :)

If the ped is lost, then I'm sorry to hear that.

And yeah, good choice to not log in until you get your gold card. And you did make sure your password is vastly different now, right?

If your stuff was lost due to the hacker selling them, hopefully that ped is still on your ped card and you can rebuy. :)

And yeah, good choice to not log in until you get your gold card. And you did make sure your password is vastly different now, right?
I'm pretty sure that ped would be gone... traded to another player or dropped on ground :lam:

MA's never-give-shit-back policy sucks for all the people who get ripped off!!!
(but not for the ubers who tt their equipment by mistake apparently)

They never support victims of theft, ever!!! No matter what the result is of any investigation!

Lame-o! I hate that MA support thieves! not cool!

Glad your skills are ok and your avatar will be safe and sound when you get your Gold Card! :yup:
(sorry to hear you lost your stuff)

Yeah it sucks big time :banghead: but thats the way the cookie crumbles. I loged when I 1st got it back just to see the damage :cdevil::cry: but that is all. Then I got drunk and prayed to the Porcelain Goddess :p Rum 75.5% alc. is not good when you have to much of it all at once. Anyways thank you for caring :) :hug:

I wish the hacker had left the ped on my avie but no suck luck :p oh well. Yes I have a very strong password now and will change it often I did before to is the sad thing. Had they not gotten to my email never would have gotten to my avie thats where I got :makelove: screwed, but no one will ever get my email addy I will keep it business only. Thank you for caring :hug:

Do not get me wrong there is some good to all of this and some or most of you have seen her spamming this thread in EU but my best friend had just started playing the game so I had given her some cloths to wear and my Vtol so she could get tps when I was not on to take her to them so ALL was not lost. She had my sexy pants and my shirt that was a gift. To bad I had not given her more like weapons and armor :( I was going to but she wanted me to wait on that so now she blames her self for some of my loss poor thing :( after MA told me I will get NOTHING back she is wondering if she wants to play at all. I told her that as long as she gets her Gold Card she will be fine but :p we will have to wait and see.

Support policy about not returning stolen items really is dumb. Maybe there is some legal loophole that could be turned against them if they were to do it, I really can't say.

But you'd think it would be easy enough to just reverse whatever sale was made, giving the ped back to the buyer and items back to the hacked account, and no one should be too unhappy about it.

Then I wonder what if someone actually got hacked when they had a gold card, would that be on MA's shoulders then? Possibly one of the top ava's, would items then be returned? It's too bad MA isn't very generous with the information they give out, just the same old copy/paste "tough luck" answer.

sucks to hear this all went down.. The importance of a Gold Card is seen first hand.
everyone should get one they don't cost much for 'security'
and i really got my doubts a hacker can hack a gold card. would take a Very intelligent person.....
But yA
this should be a lesson to all that have money on there accounts.... GET A GOLD CARD and do it as soon as possible.

For all of you that are intrested is what all is going on in this matter here is what MA had to say to me:

Planet Calypso can not give you your things back, regardless of how unfortunate these situations are and how sorry we feel for participants that have to go through this. But Planet Calypso can not take responsibility for the security of the participant's own system.
We regret that there is nothing more we can do for you in the current situation, but we will leave this support ticket open in case you decide to file a police report and we are contacted by the police.
Please let us know how or if you wish to proceed with this matter.
have a great weekend.
Kind regards,
Pamela | Planet Calypso Support

Thank you for your inquiry. It is true that if you deposit more than 5000 PED you can order a Gold Card free of charge. However, you still have to place the order yourself, since it is not an automatically generated order once you have deposited the 5000 PED. Many participants have deposited a lot but still do not want to use the Gold Card, therefore we only ship out Gold Cards to the participants that have placed an order themselves.

As I have stated earlier I will leave this support case open in case the police (or in your case the FBI) contacts us or if you have any further questions. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
I wish you a great day.
Kind regards,

I understand this policy but reality is they could track trades since the time the hacking was reported. The could go to backup and determine the unique id of every item you owned at the time and determine who has those items now. They could prevent the thief from benifiting. Reality there is a thief playing and they could identify and deal with the person but choose not to.

I understand this policy but reality is they could track trades since the time the hacking was reported. The could go to backup and determine the unique id of every item you owned at the time and determine who has those items now. They could prevent the thief from benifiting. Reality there is a thief playing and they could identify and deal with the person but choose not to.

Well they are furthering there investigations wanted my copy of FBI report. I told them not sure how it will help me for you to have a copy of it since I have wasted 2 almost 3 yrs in the game just to come out with nothing, but it will help all of you if they can find the person. Hopfully blocking that person IP from ever loging in to the game ever again. I am just so ready to give it all up.

" 2 almost 3 yrs in the game just to come out with nothing... "

I cant say I know you well...but you have always treated me with respect any time I see you "out there". That is the kind of behavior that should be rewarded. I have an almost new P5 I would like to donate to you. Yours for free. I'll start collecting materials for a set of Zombie L and you can have the set for TT. You can pm me here or in game.
I cant help much with the clothing but Ill ask around. Perhaps more of the people you have touched and influenced will make sure you dont come out of this with nothing.

Casper

" 2 almost 3 yrs in the game just to come out with nothing... "

I cant say I know you well...but you have always treated me with respect any time I see you "out there". That is the kind of behavior that should be rewarded. I have an almost new P5 I would like to donate to you. Yours for free. I'll start collecting materials for a set of Zombie L and you can have the set for TT. You can pm me here or in game.
I cant help much with the clothing but Ill ask around. Perhaps more of the people you have touched and influenced will make sure you dont come out of this with nothing.

Casper

AAWWWWW how sweet of you to offer love. I have never taken anything with out something in return tho. So any thing you have to offer me or anyone for that matter I will pay for because I am not the kind to lay down and let others do for me what I can do my self. It truely means a lot to me that you would offer me such kindness THANK YOU! :hug::kiss:

Dont pay me Hon...Pay it forward.
Someday you will be blessed with the ability to give to someone in need.
In my opinion there is no greater joy that doing that.

For all of you that are intrested is what all is going on in this matter here is what MA had to say to me:

Planet Calypso can not give you your things back, regardless of how unfortunate these situations are and how sorry we feel for participants that have to go through this. But Planet Calypso can not take responsibility for the security of the participant's own system.
We regret that there is nothing more we can do for you in the current situation, but we will leave this support ticket open in case you decide to file a police report and we are contacted by the police.
Please let us know how or if you wish to proceed with this matter.
have a great weekend.
Kind regards,

Thank you for your inquiry. It is true that if you deposit more than 5000 PED you can order a Gold Card free of charge. However, you still have to place the order yourself, since it is not an automatically generated order once you have deposited the 5000 PED. Many participants have deposited a lot but still do not want to use the Gold Card, therefore we only ship out Gold Cards to the participants that have placed an order themselves.

As I have stated earlier I will leave this support case open in case the police (or in your case the FBI) contacts us or if you have any further questions. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
I wish you a great day.
Kind regards,
i am shocked at how forward there responsibility is in this matter. at least they leave the door open for opportunity. it may be odd to say... but i respect MA more for this.

i am shocked at how forward there responsibility is in this matter. at least they leave the door open for opportunity. it may be odd to say... but i respect MA more for this.

Yes they are doing there Job well. I hope that they do something about this person so it never happens at this persons hands again.

Dont pay me Hon...Pay it forward.
Someday you will be blessed with the ability to give to someone in need.
In my opinion there is no greater joy that doing that.

:) If you only knew how much I have given I know the thrill in giving to those in need. I have help newbies by buying there sweat 1k for 5ped. Every time I get newbie armor I go to pa sweat camps and give it away, or give it to my friend that sales the newbie armor for a good price in his shop. I went to an Atlas haven party and asked a soc mate to join me in hopes that one of us would win the 100ped they were giving away I won and split it with him for joining me. I know how good it feels to give warms the soul really. I would feel bad to take because for almost three yrs I have given so much away out of the goodness of my heart :) It is going to be hard but in another 3 years I will be back to where I once was. I really do Thank You is very sweet of you warms my soul to know that there are people like your self still alive and kicking in this world ;)

definitly file a report with the authorities about this. The thing is you need to know the location of these individuals and i am sure the FBI has the tools to track such people down when they are working together with MA. once they are located then you can file a police report on them and bam the ball will be rolling and those people won't feel that great from hacking you..... one LESS hacker in EU will be ok with me.
those who do wrong deserv a facepalm....

GL with this.

Just thought you all should know that I am back as me and with my gold card but still finding it hard to trust anyone

I would be suspicious too..

I wish you a great day.
Kind regards,

You didnt really say FBI did you? Oh my.. Glad it all got straightened out.:D

Last edited:
You didnt really say FBI did you? Oh my.. Glad it all got straightened out.:D

lol yes the local police would have laughed at me so got a hold of the FBI guess they are luaghing it up as well $3740 usd all a waste :p

Oh Man!

lol yes the local police would have laughed at me so got a hold of the FBI guess they are luaghing it up as well $3740 usd all a waste :p

You are talking about in game USD loss?..Oh then.. Sorry that didnt get straightened out. Maybe it will hopefully.:)

You are talking about in game USD loss?..Oh then.. Sorry that didnt get straightened out. Maybe it will hopefully.:)

lol Thanks you I wish it would but MA says my loss and FBI has never gotten back with me :p

Id just go to the cops, tell them you dont need them to do anything but you need to report it and get a case number so the company (MA) themselves can act on it and atttempt to retreive your stuff, just as i have to get a police report if i get robbed so i can claim on insurance.

Id just go to the cops, tell them you dont need them to do anything but you need to report it and get a case number so the company (MA) themselves can act on it and atttempt to retreive your stuff, just as i have to get a police report if i get robbed so i can claim on insurance.

MA said I will not get any of my items back at all no matter what I do but they are looking in to the person that took my items. I really wanted them to do that 1st and stop the Jerk or bit** from doing it to anyone else and they are working on that as they have gotten all then need from my FBI report and thank you for the advice.

MA said I will not get any of my items back at all no matter what I do but they are looking in to the person that took my items. I really wanted them to do that 1st and stop the Jerk or bit** from doing it to anyone else and they are working on that as they have gotten all then need from my FBI report and thank you for the advice.

Well, if MA decides to pull their head from their asses and do the right thing (don't hold your breath), you can take small consolation that this person will be permbanned and all items/ped on the ava - or the one traced back from the muti - will be taken (if anything is left, ofc).

We can only hope there's some pricey stuffs on that players ava.

Tippin'

Back