Sentosa Reaches For Fortune - Hunting Event

WuFei

Guardian
WuFei WuFei Chang
Here is a chance for Sentosa's Reach to change your virtual life. All you have to do kill mutated madanas to reach for the fortune.

Hunting tax is only 3.88%.

There is also a TP located on the land (14845, 32276).

Join discord for quick updates, to contact me, and to register teams.

Ways to hunt for fortune:
Global / HoF ValuePrize
50-299 PED4 PEDs per Global/HoF
300 - 999 PED10 PEDs per Global/HoF
1,000 - 2,999 PED50 PEDs per Global/HoF
Exact PED Value Hits64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048 PEDsPay out the exact hit amount* instead of the above prizes

Santosas_Reach_Hunting_Event_3.jpg

*Example if you get an exact 1,024 PED HoF then I will pay you an additional 1,024 PEDs.

Rules:
1. This is a solo and team hunting event. (Only teams will need to register.)

2. Register teams by posting your team name and team captain on this thread or in the discord team registration channel.

3. No registration is required for solo hunters; once you get your first global you will be automatically registered.

4. All globals will be tracked by EntropiaLife.

5. To claim global prizes please request on the discord cash out channel, send msg on here, or pm me in game to set up a time.

6. Please make sure you take a screenshots with timestamp of the global in case EntropiaLife does not record it.

7. I reserve the right to make changes as required but all prizes and scores before changes will be honored.

Last edited:
Changed up the exact hit amounts and prize just to make it a little more fun!

This will go into effect as of 2021-01-13 03:59:20 gam time so anything looted after this will count toward the new exact hit values and prizes.

Come reach stage 5 in your mutated madana IFN Killpoint Challenge for some nice perception to increase your looter skills before the mission is gone.

The progressive prize part of this event will be ending on July 31st 23:59 EU time. You still have time to win it! Stay tuned for further updates.

Still available? I'll start hunting there from now :)

any good MU loot from Mutated Madana?

also the discord link has expired.

Plz Check my record until 7/20 ~ 7/24.
Venus Ro Mi

Thx in advance.

Where did you going :'( I cannot find your avatar at player register in game

Sent you a msg in game.

Event is over. Land was sold. Please feel free to contact me to claim your uncollected rewards. I will still be paying out past rewards until further notice.

Back