Sentosa's Reach - Mega Loot & Paid Globals

WuFei

Guardian
WuFei WuFei Chang
Hello Universe!

Check out these Mutated Madana (Youngs - Guardians) on Arkadia.
index.php
Stab : 30%, Cut : 30%, Acid 40%
EntropiaWiki

I have been in the game since 2004 and have decided to purchase my first land. To kick things off I want to start off with this HUGE event on Arkadia!

The Mega Loot prize setup will be a progressive jackpot. This means the Mega Loot will increase as time goes by with no winner. In order to win the Mega Loot you have to hit a HOF worth 1k+. First one to hit that will get the Mega Loot and the event is over.

Also earn 6 PEDs for every global!

Current Mega Loot Prize : 1,742 PEDs

Event Start : 08/13/20

Event End : Once the Mega Loot Prize is won.

Let the Mega Loot begin!

Note: Please run the EntropiaLife tracker for more accurate tracking of globals. If EntropiaLife is down, please make sure you take a screenshot of the global and post it on this thread.

There is a teleporter located at coordinates 14845, 32276.

index.php

Rules:
1. This is a solo hunting event.
2. All globals will be tracked by EntropiaLife.
3. No registration is required - once you get your first global you will be automatically registered.
4. To claim global prizes make sure you send me a message either on the forum or in game and I will distribute them once a week on Arkadia.
5. Event will run until the Mega Loot prize is won.
6. HOFs under 2k PEDs will count as a global and will be paid 6 PEDs.
7. If EntropiaLife is down, please make sure you take a screenshot of the global and post it on this thread to get paid.

Last edited:
BIG Gz for the LA. Good Luck!

GZ WuFei !!

Good luck with the land, good to see you own it!

Dropped the hunting tax from 4.44% to 4.04%. Enjoy!

Congratz on your journey into land ownership , wish you the best of luck.

nice and peaceful place with swirl, thanks

Last edited:
I like it and the mobs are easy killable, cool LA gratz amigo

is there a tracking spreadsheet on how much i would get paid?

We also have #wufeis-events chat as well. Currently no internet but if someone needs the chat message me

I am so glad this land area is finally being promoted. A single mob that is reachable by most players with high MU loot is always a plus!
re:https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...sentosas-reach-mega-loot-paid-globals.276518/

The underlined words are linked to wiki.

I am buying Madana Tails to Make Pulsar 4 Plates for Mutated Madana, they are heavy on Acid. Glad to see the MU returning to "normal" for Madana Tails, which was 180%, and although that is better for crafting, it was nice when it hit 400% + for the hunters. I am buying tails at or below 180% atm.

If anyone wants to turn their hides into textures, I have decent QR on the Madana Texture bp and am willing to craft them for free if you supply the materials. I will also loan the blueprint to anyone for a 600p deposit, returned in full with the return of the blueprint. My "fee" is the QR gain.

Id like to start making Cetus Armor(L) that is also heavy on the acid, but low cost, 800p tt, which makes it more affordable than Perseus. Id like to offer it at the same rate I offer the L versions of Musca, Canis, Lupus, Renegade, Predator, Ghost and Rascal. 180% auction, 175% parts, 170% Sets, 165% more than 3 sets.

I need to get any feedback I can on using Cetus(L) for muties, if anyone has.

Thank you for reading this through, and happy huntin' (and MINING),
-hip

NOTE: Arkadia Forum Resource on Madana

Last edited:
Lowered the requirement to win the Mega prize to 1k or greater!! Lets go get it!!

Congratulations to Jessica aJK Eschweiler!

Event is officially over!

I will keep the 6 PED per global going until the next event begins.

Back