Sentosa's Reach - Mega Loot & Paid Globals

WuFei

Guardian
WuFei WuFei Chang
Hello Universe!

Check out these Mutated Madana (Youngs - Guardians) on Arkadia.
index.php
Stab : 30%, Cut : 30%, Acid 40%
EntropiaWiki

I have been in the game since 2004 and have decided to purchase my first land. To kick things off I want to start off with this HUGE event on Arkadia!

The Mega Loot prize setup will be a progressive jackpot. This means the Mega Loot will increase as time goes by with no winner. In order to win the Mega Loot you have to hit a HOF worth 1k+. First one to hit that will get the Mega Loot and the event is over.

Also earn 6 PEDs for every global!

Current Mega Loot Prize : 1,742 PEDs

Event Start : 08/13/20

Event End : Once the Mega Loot Prize is won.

Let the Mega Loot begin!

Note: Please run the EntropiaLife tracker for more accurate tracking of globals. If EntropiaLife is down, please make sure you take a screenshot of the global and post it on this thread.

There is a teleporter located at coordinates 14845, 32276.

index.php

Rules:
1. This is a solo hunting event.
2. All globals will be tracked by EntropiaLife.
3. No registration is required - once you get your first global you will be automatically registered.
4. To claim global prizes make sure you send me a message either on the forum or in game and I will distribute them once a week on Arkadia.
5. Event will run until the Mega Loot prize is won.
6. HOFs under 2k PEDs will count as a global and will be paid 6 PEDs.
7. If EntropiaLife is down, please make sure you take a screenshot of the global and post it on this thread to get paid.

Last edited:
Dropped the hunting tax from 4.44% to 4.04%. Enjoy!

Lowered the requirement to win the Mega prize to 1k or greater!! Lets go get it!!

Back