Serica?

Status

Chazlow

Alpha
Society
Kaos
Chaz
Anyone heard from Serica or 711 in the last week or 2?

Nobody dares to say anything anymore. Those who would are banned or know they will. All is reduced to trading and answering simple questions, so there is hardly a need to step in. Or if there is, the perps vanish without a trace and you won't know they ever existed.

Please stop braking things, don't drop food on the floor, put your shoes off before you enter the house and wash your hands before you eat, use fork and spoon jeeee !!!! Mamma will be back soon :laugh:

PS. "serious" I hope she will be just busy iRL and be back soon.

Quite nice to not see Best Friend Old-Time Player Made_A_Lighthearted_Joke_One_Time

Anyone heard from Serica or 711 in the last week or 2?

Not sure what you mean, I am here pretty much every day.

Serica is dealing with some family issues and cannot be as active as usual currently.

Please PM me or e-lite if you need assistance.

Nobody dares to say anything anymore. Those who would are banned or know they will. All is reduced to trading and answering simple questions, so there is hardly a need to step in. Or if there is, the perps vanish without a trace and you won't know they ever existed.

:girl:

Serica is dealing with some family issues and cannot be as active as usual currently.

Thanks, PM sent regarding previous PM.

Hope all is well with Serica.

Thread may be closed. :locked:

Please stop braking things, don't drop food on the floor, put your shoes off before you enter the house and wash your hands before you eat, use fork and spoon jeeee !!!! Mamma will be back soon :laugh:

PS. "serious" I hope she will be just busy iRL and be back soon.

All has been great the last week or two with her slowing down on modding us to hell. But yes, I hope she is ok in RL and will be back in GAME soon.

All has been great the last week or two with her slowing down on modding us to hell. But yes, I hope she is ok in RL and will be back in GAME soon.

I think the Op's question was answered. You all are starting to remind me of Bandwagoners .
I think this thread can be closed,it is just becoming malicious.

:locked:

Maybe pointless, but certainly not malicious. Or not any more malicious than testing MA's capricious balance again and again, hoping you'll some day figure it out. Like ants poking the mind of God. Going from known patterns it won't be just closed, it will vanish or parts of it. And everybody's effort and concern rendered worthless. Go and do something useful, you silly mortals.

Status
Back