Serious concerns about landgrab

Status
No comment, just neg rep, anyhow back to the topic and thanks for the +rep

I'd just like to add:

valen12771 is in fact the first person ever to neg rep me. Congratulations valen12771 you forum champ :)

Last edited:
CANIBUS said:
MA is going down, and PE will be sold or shutdown in this upcoming year, at latest 2007 summer.

:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah that makes sence. A company making a profit closing down. They might have a lot of problems but usually making money is not considered as one. And if its sold, so what?

lol whatever, just wait and see :=).

And yah who do you americans think you are, maybe you forgot but over here in Europe USA is just another country, with an ignorant goverment, cuz i know ya´ll americans think the whole world is circulating around you, guess what it dont!

Quite glad that i´m at work(and think my skill´s ain´t enouf)... this way i wont be there for certain...

Well good to all in the shitgrab ooppss landgrand :D

CANIBUS said:

And yah who do you americans think you are, maybe you forgot but over here in Europe USA is just another country, with an ignorant goverment, cuz i know ya´ll americans think the whole world is circulating around you, guess what it dont!

There is no need to be insulting! We are all from "just another country", this "all Amercians think this" and "all Europeans think that" is a bunch of horse crap! Judge everyone on an individual level, and maybe look at yourself first before judging others. One of the best things about the PE community, aside for the mature level of the players, is the multi-national flavor.

I have met people from all over the world in PE and while we may all be from different countries, we all share the same passion for gaming, chatting with people and having fun in PE.

Cheers and Peace :beerchug:

CANIBUS said:
Yeh ive quit it after i had a talk with my dads friend who is one of those people that keeps PE going 24/7. No proof, heck whatahell you think hes gonna give me proof of, you think he gonna risk getting fired just becuse some people on a forum needs proof? lol.

On the other hand You´ll see some change from MA and how the deal with things before April thats what he told me, and this "change" could be seen as proof that MA is closing down PE.

PE already went down a month ago or so :)
or at least, that's what some other "doomsayer with connections inside MA" was claiming on our forum that long ago.
it didn't happen of course ;)

CANIBUS said:

Ehm... MB...Could you check up on his last posts?
I have sometimes been thinking, that you've been a bit quick with the bans, but in this case: Please save us from accidently reading more of his posts.

(My first -rep... Not that I think he cares at all)

Rongon said:
Well, its that time of year again. We find out a week ago that lg is coming up, sweet. 08:00utc time 2/22/06. Not sweet. WTF MA? I know damn well there are enough American players that you might want to have such an important event at a reasonable time. 08:00utc = 3am where I am. And then to postpone it until 10:00utc is just unforgivable. I really am not sure what else to say. I am really just venting that I can't be there to help my socmates out. Wednesday at 3am? 5am? I just don't get it.

Thought I'd leave LG till next year myself. But regarding the timing issue, it is never going to suit everyone. I'd imagine the next phase will be at a different time and so on. Thats the only fair way to do it. I guess having it on a weekday is to try to get players running Land Areas who will be committed. If you can't take a day off work then you probably aren't committed enough and there's more risk of the LA being neglected.

Also, honestly think this is for the ubers who've been around a long while and are likely to stay around for another 6 months. Though maybe would be good to have a limit on how many LAs each soc can have so maybe some mid-level socs get a chance in the later phases...

CANIBUS said:
Yeh ive quit it

In that case i see no reason for you to stay around here badmouthing MA (and players), bye.

And as for this thread, im locking it, not that you guys arent allowed to express your feelings, but the tone of voice you do it in is a bit too whiney for forum standards and rules, plus most of it has already been mentioned in the landgrab announcement thread, no need to spread it across two threads.

:locked:

Status
Back