serum armor?

nokira

Old
im preping for some big game hunting on cp soon i really wanna get a set of serum but seeming hard to find even though it is crafted are the bp lost? any one know a crafter for it or perhaps a shop that stocks it?

Try the SFE guys, they may be able to make you some, as it's listed on their website.

http://www.southernfortress.com.au/

The bps for this set are (L), and thus the availability of the set is up to MA.

Sry I didn't see sooner...

I have some Serum Parts for sale up on the booths at CP. But only M parts. If you are F char, Martial is a good choice aswell, you can get many martial parts on auction, but also have full sets of Martial on CP booth aswell, if you ever need any parts up there while you are hunting.

I think the best choice tho is gremlin armour with 5b plates. Have both of those for sale on CP aswell M & F. Hope you can find a good setup!

Good Luck! :)

Hi Nokira,

We do indeed have Serum available (both M and F) from our Twin Peaks Mall store (Level 1, Shop 10).
Unfortunately, BP's for the Harness are proving to be rather elusive at the moment, but we do have all the other parts in stock currently. We will endeavour to obtain BP's for the Harness as soon as possible so please check back with us regularly.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

Regards

EwoK

just another option, may want to consider tiger L armor. i have tiger UL and it is quite nice with 5b plates in dome 1-3 everything hits for 1 dmg almost.

just another option, may want to consider tiger L armor. i have tiger UL and it is quite nice with 5b plates in dome 1-3 everything hits for 1 dmg almost.

and you get the bill at repair terminal than :eyecrazy:,
jag+5b is already "to much" and expensive in terms of repairing

gremlin+5.b is great if you have >200 health or a team
Serum is great if you can get it <150%
Christmas tree amor (mix boar,jag,gremlin,tiger,serum...whatever part is best/cheap to find atm) is great if you play on save mode and cant really see your amor :rolleyes:

i think 5b's is too much too on dome 1-3 unless you get swarmed. i was using unplated tiger fairly easily in dome 1 with no real problems except when it got busy in there and i'd get swarmed from time to time with 5 or 6 aurli. thats when the plates made the difference. however i think 4a plates or possibly even 2a/5a plates would be a cheaper setup than 5b and sitll be plenty of protection for those times when swarmed.

Back