Server down again??????

Status

jovenos

Mature
Society
TGP
Leon Jovenos Penn
I download the game fine and after 20mins of playing ...connection lost and from then i cant ever run the client?wtf?:confused::confused::eek::eek:

Yes, it's down. :mad:

there's a new VU today, something must be wrong.
Try again in an hour or so. On VU days, stuff like this just might happen

Yeah it's down...

Time to wait some more :(

ditto here, was hunting, then lost connection and now says check internet connection or see site to see if servers down. can't get back in yet.

can any1 get back in yet?

Poxy thing :)

Thought it was my puter again
lol

Can't get to client loader either :(

could not connect to server.

Either you are not connected to the internet or the entropia universe servers are down for maintenance.
. . .

yea it is down again :)

same expirience here

Yes, lovely stuff. was getting nice loots on my droka quest. I probably have to start over on my ONE HUNDRED droka that I have to kill to finish that one. BTW, who the fuck came up with that? 100 droka for a quest?

Hagr...
Downloaded the patch and can't connect now.
How about some information, a quick repair of whatever made you switch servers off and letting us back in? C'mon... just when I have few hours I can spend mining :(

Yes, lovely stuff. was getting nice loots on my droka quest. I probably have to start over on my ONE HUNDRED droka that I have to kill to finish that one. BTW, who the fuck came up with that? 100 droka for a quest?

not been in-game yet today but what you serious?

I was just finishing my third quest in a questline :mad:

I went to the beer shop :beerchug: I always do this when server down but then when its up I am too pissssssed to play lol

perfect time to go outside for a run and get some fresh air for everyone :cool:

Not that big thing, Droka is easy :D

Lets see when first mission says "Kill 100 Warlocks" :D

That might be the next part of the mission after I finish the droka. I would tell you but they took the gerbil that was running the server @ MA to take turns shoving him up their asses.

yes its down... i can not do loggin.:mad:

Loot problem

I think they had forgotten to empty the lootpool before launching the update:)

tried to log in again, still down :(

Status
Back