Server Downtime for Maintenance

Oleg

Mutated
Society
Rangers
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Disappointing that we aren't getting a VU. When will we see the new Calypso content that was apparently partially implemented in the 1 September release?

Orion

Alpha
Society
Shaolin
Eleria 'Orion' Starwind
Disappointing that we aren't getting a VU. When will we see the new Calypso content that was apparently partially implemented in the 1 September release?
Better no new content, than a stinking pile of dysfunctional, bugged crap.

Legends

Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Inherent Marxus Legends
Well there's a mini update/patch for PP in early October, and judging on the past 2 years, I'd say we might see another universe-wide VU by end of November?

I'm sure it'll be before the end of the year.

Lefty

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Medb Lefty Lucy
I think the hamster died

ColonelBuckshot

Guardian
Society
Natural Born Killers
Wilburforce ColonelBuckshot Buckshot
What happened brief maintenance :p

Granny Rowan

Alpha
Society
Natural Born Killers
Granny Rowan Render
someone ring the coffee shop ad tell them to get back to the office

Lefty

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Medb Lefty Lucy
well it's true, sometimes Defrag takes its sweet time

moondog

Prowler
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Charley Moondog 1969
Hmm, here we go again, luckily I am at work all day and when this happened last time, it was back up by the time I got home

antonioliveira

Prowler
Society
Utopia
Aleph Levi Benzait
I thought they were bringing the buildings back to NI, but no luck there. Looks like I'll be leaving before they work that out.

jetsina

Stalker
oh ffs if buildings on NI are still buggered. I was finally stupid enough to invest in something the software does in game (shop on NI)- and not just owning deeds/shares - so does that make me one of the invested idiots from now on? Oh, wait a minute, I've had some land plots for years too, but the functionality has been so poor I'd pretty much forgotten.

ocpanda

Provider
Society
NBK Army
Overcooked OC Panda
They did fix the mining mission NPC on Caly with this update, and I was able to interact and turn in my completed mission.

jetsina

Stalker
well, grats on that then. NI devs had written there was a building fix planned too, and when I saw there was a patch involved I got a little hopeful, but I guess we know where the priorities lie as far as the platform provider goes...

LavaSparks

Dominant
Would be nice - if not prudent -, if you could refill A.R.C vendor #2 on Cyrene! Been empty for 6+ months. Vouchers in loot are supposed to ensure an UL weapon in vendor. This has not happened for a long time. Very unfortunate. Empty promises from MA. I feel sorry for Cyrene devs who can do nothing about it. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP, MA!

Joat

Elite
Society
M.I.S
Probably just a fix for the client issue and old certificate?

slither

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Snake Slither Hellfire
I just received the message 'this creature didn't carry any loot' twice from phasms!

Support has been sent, hope this isn't a new loot system

slither

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Snake Slither Hellfire
Killed a 3rd with no loot, logged off and now i'm getting a internal error message and can't login.

jetsina

Stalker
As there should be no more no looters, that's a clear sign that sync has been lost. If this is going to happen more regularly again to peeps, it would help to know if there is a workaround that saves your own avatar from the void... such as maybe being able to use a tp - or getting MA to implement a 'safeword' to flag up the problem to whichever bits of the system are still working lol!