News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

You guys don't need mayhem extended... you guys need more DPS!!! :ROFLMAO:

5 weeks of mayhem and still not enough? Why not more 5 weeks? Maybe boxes can go bellow 50pec?

You guys don't need mayhem extended... you guys need more DPS!!! :ROFLMAO:

5 weeks of mayhem and still not enough? Why not more 5 weeks? Maybe boxes can go bellow 50pec?

I have finished redulite a long time ago, if that is what u r referring to.

Many of us don't only hunt to complete the mission, but also to gather additional tokens. Server failures have messed up some of our schedules, hunting times, and prospected achievable tokens.
No item pull, no profit...

Usually MA is quite aware of this, and extends the hunting period with the lost time as a sign of goodwill.

When hunting with a decent dps, 12h of hunting time equals about 800 tokens or more. This can mean the difference between achieving an item pull or not!

Anyways, I've already adapted to this situation. It won't affect my results, it only removed sleep from my schedule ;)

Being given an allocated time frame, and the time frame is not upheld. That is just not fair. Regardless of DPS, lots of different players, including new ones.

Being given an allocated time frame, and the time frame is not upheld. That is just not fair. Regardless of DPS, lots of different players, including new ones.
Wait and see I guess, mindark have always been good in the past compensating unexpected downtime events.

Back