Server Downtime For Patch

0 MB? that's heavy!
most of it would be server side, right?

Suspected To Become Today's Release Of Entropia Universe 17.3.2 Is Taking Longer Than Expected , Let's See :p

It's just my 500 additional item points I ordered for my shops at Twin Peaks mall ;)

... or fixing buildings on AG/NI so I get the item points I paid for? Then I can pay a bit more attention to it...

... or fixing buildings on AG/NI so I get the item points I paid for? Then I can pay a bit more attention to it...

I hope they fix the buildings on NI/AG and your shop!

Good luck with the update guys :)

Hope it goes smoothly, and no issues as before.

How big was the download? I get "outdated installation" which means at least a new client which is not 0 MB. No big deal but if it's much more I need to move to an unmetered connection.

Edit: Found in another thread mention of planet partner content. Maybe I should get a dog.

Last edited:
It was only a few MB, my guess is below 50MB, so piddling.
OFC no fix to the buildings! Looks like we're back to the good old days of ****ing me off again every time there's a patch/update because they've **** on something and then don't fix it, or some other introduction to the game is **** poor.
Short rant posted on a thread nobody will care to read in the future anyway - as you can see, it's 12 stars awarded for this patch from me!

Reactions: San
hmmm....seems to be offline right now

Back