News: Server Downtime for Patch

Patch eh? What's broken that can be fixed in the weekly timeframe after a vu?
Is it the lag in the new instances (although I've only seen one other comment about lag increasing with time, so could be memory leak or so?)?

Slight side note and 'bump'... I like to just click on what's new to find out exactly that, and on Mondays hope if there's been any announcement about the Tuesday that it will show up there. Recently people haven't even been commenting enough sometimes for the thread to even be on the first page by Monday evening, meaning I have to go and look specially for any vu/patch coming up.
Checking just now, this wasn't even on the first page again. Maybe others also click on what's new and are grateful if this shows up there. Looks like we need a bit of commentary going on at least to keep news bumped until it becomes irrelevant again... :)

Patch eh? What's broken that can be fixed in the weekly timeframe after a vu?
Is it the lag in the new instances (although I've only seen one other comment about lag increasing with time, so could be memory leak or so?)?

There also an issue with dsec-9 armor mission, apparently with current armor parts drop rate, the armor is going to cost $45 000 to upgrade to perfected xD

So could be that fix included :D

There also an issue with dsec-9 armor mission, apparently with current armor parts drop rate, the armor is going to cost $45 000 to upgrade to perfected xD

So could be that fix included :D
HAHA Sounds like somewhere we have been before, oh look shinny new high protection armour, avatars flock to the new area to start farming (spending) - Oh look there is a problem it is 1 million ped to upgrade, many despondent avatars with inventorys full of rubbish they end up having to TT

ameVRica?
VR?
GUI?
a galactica-style mission chain?

hunt the thing on RT rename by looks naomi

what is it now then: hunt it? Oh, something similar to that country across the pond, but spellt like covfefe?

Devs were looking at that word and laughing so hard they unintentionally uploaded it to everyone. AmeVRica LOL. WTF

This ameVRica project is around since 2017, why seems everybody so surprised...? :scratch2:

index.php
index.php

The "Immobilise-Players-and-Teleport-Them-for-Ridiculous-Costs" idea was abandoned just months after realising the [sarcasm]tremendous[/sarcasm] support of the playerbase.

Only MindArk PE AB would be irrational enough to revive it.
Luckily today the new majority shareholder certainly will intervene to prevent the worst faults.

*cough*

Last edited:
This ameVRica project is around since 2017, why seems everybody so surprised...? :scratch2:

index.php
index.php

Probably mainly because the concept was never explained/built on, the website links to RT signup, the Neverdie API is offline, the VRica claims it has something to do with crypto and tha the game doesn't support such things either inherantly or via a dead 3rd party API. So it's surprising to have the name show up in Entropia after all this time... even if it was a mistake/rename/reconfigure of existing content

Back