Server Downtime for Release

Today our servers will be temporarily made unavailable while we implement Entropia Universe Release 11.4.3, and Planet Calypso Content Release 2010.6.1.

The servers will be taken down at 2010-11-11 12:00 UTC, and we estimate a downtime of at least 60 minutes.

Nice, give us mob spawns and release the new MF chips :yay:

and fix the damned text bug

Ok seems that the update is not available beforehand from thier FTP as the last one. And reliese the new MF chip already :)

Nice, give us mob spawns and release the new MF chips :yay:

I'm fairly certain the chips have been in all the time, just inside the mobs that don't get hunted much.

has the update been reliesed yet ? don't see any new files on MA ftp

Server down in 30 mins, so no files to download yet...give it another hour at least

Fix the bladdy text bug! :laugh:

O shoot I went the wrong way arround with time conversion. My bad

_______________________________________________________________________________Fix text bug!:)

I am armored, armed, ammo'ed up and ready to go.

As long as the text align bug is fixed, I will be out there hunting.

If not, retreat and do something else ..... maybe .....

I am armored, armed, ammo'ed up and ready to go.

As long as the text align bug is fixed, I will be out there hunting.

If not, retreat and do something else ..... maybe .....

Really hope they fix that annoying bug!

_______________________________________________________________________________Fix text bug!:)

you meen

_______________________________________________________________________________Fi
_______________________________________________________________________________tex
_______________________________________________________________________________bu

yea I am not got in no patch then server is going down message lol

so whats in the update ? :)

Back