Server Downtime for Release

Tomorrow our servers will be temporarily made unavailable while we implement Entropia Universe Release 12.0.4 and Planet Partner Content. Estimated patch size is 1 GB at least.

The servers will be taken down at 2011-09-15 10:00 UTC, and we estimate a downtime of 5 hours.

Hopefully fixing Billy's for me :)

...and we estimate a downtime of 5 hours :eyecrazy:

A 5 hour, 1 GB update for 12.0.4? :laugh:

Woah......

Menace

Goodness gracious me must be longest downtime ever.

Could it be the new continents on calypso?

You allready forgot CE update, if I remember correctly, that took a few days :laugh:

I hope it's beacon missions, not holding my breathe though :tongue2:

We had a few updates which all in all took longer,because of the usual unexpected reasons :laugh:

Goodness gracious me must be longest downtime ever.

Could it be the new continents on calypso?

As I now, new continent, boss mob, mentoring etc is planned for 27/09.

But maybe they "publish" the corresponding code before, so that they can test the stuff before officially "delivering", as they did before CE²...

I came across some insider info

This patch paves the way for the Sept 26-27 update.

ATH sizes will be bumped up to a max of 1 million ped.

Consequently, the average return rate will be decreased to 40%.

Additionally, there will be two new classes of space vehicles - destroyer and titan of war - and two new space mobs.

Consequently, the average return rate will be decreased to 40%.

My Information Source is more reliable - there will not be any return anymore at all.

Codename of that VU is "Falleth Ski"

But maybe they "publish" the corresponding code before, so that they can test the stuff before officially "delivering", as they did before CE²...

Good point these days they have the system in-game although invisible to us normal players. Like space was in game well before we could all go to it - some MA officials even took some people up into space to show them space which at the time had ships untextured etc ...

Underground or what whatever it's called in Arkadia allready loads in client loader but we cannot visit it. So may well be prototypes of new content for PP to test before release.

Yep sounds to me a patch for the big update on the 26th

So i shall not expect anything new tomorrow

Rgds

Ace

They are going to remove the lag from the game :)

Cyrene !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are going to remove the lag from the game :)

"all I wan't for Christmas is a bug free update,
a bug free update,
a bug free update,

all I wan't for Christmas is a bug free update,
and maybe some loot, for, me!!

Oh coal!!??.... ty I'll put it next to my others!! :yup:

On a more positive note, I can't wait for the update!! :yay:
But yeah I like the idea of testing before release. It would be nice if they could invite some of the players, new and old, to come by and visit to get some input as to what they see. :)

5 Hours! Hmmm maybe they will be doing some ingame testing while we are locked out, very curious however!

A million Ped HOF, come on, I cant even get a 1000Ped HOF :mad:

Cyrene, I'd wager.

Maybe I will have my new gfx card too tommorow.

good news (inside information) everyone - there will be a content list published after the VU! :wise:

J.

I hope they fix the estate buggs :yay:

gl MA

If this is a minor VU uprev, how big will the download be on the...what did Kim say... the 26th?

If this is a minor VU uprev, how big will the download be on the...what did Kim say... the 26th?

This may be part of that update that is downloaded in advance to make that version update less shockingly big? ;)

This may be part of that update that is downloaded in advance to make that version update less shockingly big? ;)

Could be if some of the content is finalized already, which is likely.

Daikiba Queens sounds like something you'd find in Bangkok

Back