Server Downtime for Release

It is quite "funny" how you and the handful of others like you constantly seems to ignore that I do in fact complain about quite a few things (like loot balance, MindForce development being slow, the newbie situation, etc) since you apparently can't come up with a better insult than "asskisser" or "fanboy" :rolleyes:

As for me being the "biggest one on EVERY EU based forum on the internnet", I'd say that is quite an achievement since I am only active on one forum :coffee:
Wait... I thought I was the biggest ass kisser... :cry: LOL and no I didn't read the entire thread.. ;)

Rule 4.5.6.7.8

"You are not to speak bad of the fanboi's."

Seems you two need some read comprehension lessons. :laugh: I know rule 2.2 is kind long so I'll give you the short version:

Rule 2.2
"You are not to insult/flame anyone, regardless of your opinion of them."

Now this thread has gone W_A_Y off-topic for a while now, so let's just drop it. Thanks.

Always glad to help. Happy hoffing.

Now this thread has gone W_A_Y off-topic for a while now, so let's just drop it. Thanks.

Somehow i got the feeling that Bertha won't really mind that her thread has gone off-topic... :silly2:

Somehow i got the feeling that Bertha won't really mind that her thread has gone off-topic... :silly2:
Yeah what he said... What did rule 10.123824562 section 7, part 5, paragraph 15, line 9 say again??!! ;) Either way I am very happy about this update. New planet, some bugs fixed, some bugs returned, and some still there. I had five globals in a week which beats my previous record of 1 per 1.5 months.. :yup:

Back