Server Downtime for Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Tomorrow our servers will be temporarily made unavailable while we implement Entropia Universe Release 14.1.
The servers will be taken down at 2013-03-13 09:00 UTC, and we estimate a downtime of at least 120 minutes.

Originally Posted Here

;OOO Imp LOot?

lol cyrene hard launch too

Miracle tomorrow and all bugs will be fixed!!!

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Content

-Fixing half of the previous bugs.
-Introduce three times more bugs.

Good 'nuf!

Im more interested in the 120mins part.

Over or under 4 hours the servers are down??

My vote: Over

There are some major things happening in this VU, one of the biggest (and first of it's kind of change on Cyrene) is the first dynamic upgrade has been unlocked!

Cyrene is gonna come alive.

and to Few Scars, comparing Cyrene to NI ?? You have no idea why Cyrene is starting slow.. better read up on the reason.

If you haven't finished tweaking that avatar appearance yet, you might want to do it before the VU. Just a thought. :)

Im more interested in the 120mins part.

Over or under 4 hours the servers are down??

My vote: Over

It will be under, they have been under for a while now.

Taming, lol

If you haven't finished tweaking that avatar appearance yet, you might want to do it before the VU. Just a thought. :)

Don't think so. After the previous avatar remake 2+ years ago I had the recreation option available for months, until finally used it up.

So it's like the VU when EU was down for 6 hours then :p

Downtime minimum is 120 minutes... woot :D.

Taming, lol

Don't think so. After the previous avatar remake 2+ years ago I had the recreation option available for months, until finally used it up.

I had it open every time I logged in until the avatar remake xD

LOL, I think they might delete NI and Cyrene, failure to succeed!
Cyrene still need work ....about NI I have the feeling it will be substituted with Planet Toulan ....We will know if is TRUE what is written on www.planettoulan.com Arabian nights coming for 2013. Las time I saw the logo was for 2012 :D ....Btw on toulan forum is still 2012...

Last edited:
good I didn't read this yesterday, now the wait is shorter :yay:

Cyrene still need work ....about NI I have the feeling it will be substituted with Planet Toulan ....We will know if is TRUE what is written on www.planettoulan.com Arabian nights coming for 2013. Las time I saw the logo was for 2012 :D ....Btw on toulan forum is still 2012...

Sorry but I cannot see a release for another planet when Cyrene still needs a lot of work. Just my opinion though.

Back