Server Downtime for Release

wtf would be remotely nice about it :confused:
pretty likely it will fuck up everything

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Why are we so happy if no one asked for it???
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I thought this was coming much later... I'm excited to try it out! :yay:

Evey;3694151 Why are we so happy if no one asked for it??? [/QUOTE said:
This must be general purpose excitement!! 2 hours or 45 min.. *Pff, hair flip*

setting my alarm (again)

When they usually post official patch notes?

Usually shortly after the servers are online.
There were exceptions though, I think once we got the release notes during downtime and a few times, a few hours after servers got online.

Shit.... I have to wait soooooooo long ( 1,5 hours) :eyecrazy:

Hope it's worth the wait ..... the previous announcement regarding the patch was very interesting ...... :wtg::wtg:

No shop upgrade ... and if some 1 knows how to price items in your shop pls let me know lol

reading relate notes looks complex as fuck. lets see if ingame its easyer to understand ahah. gotta say, finally a game improving update, hope it not the last and the delay time to the next one will be very little.

No shop upgrade ... and if some 1 knows how to price items in your shop pls let me know lol

It took me over a hour to do this. Picking up stuff by accident all the time. You have right click on item and use view information. You then have to click on bottom of that. Lbml is out sync again and dont read claims. So i will wait till IDO can work his magic.

and if some 1 knows how to price items in your shop pls let me know lol

1. When you put a new item, it allows you put the markup immediately itself.

2. If you want to change price on something already in shopkeeper, left click the item. On the item window use --->Set Retail Price. You can alternatively just remove the item from shopkeeper and put it back too and it will perform as (1)

Ok. I misread the question. The above is for shopkeeper. For shops need to long press F and select "View Information" and ---> Set Retail Price.

Quite a pain really to set prices inside shop. I definitely think this should change as shopkeepers are way more convenient to do then shops.

Last edited:
1. When you put a new item, it allows you put the markup immediately itself.

2. If you want to change price on something already in shopkeeper, left click the item. On the item window use --->Set Retail Price. You can alternatively just remove the item from shopkeeper and put it back too and it will perform as (1)

Ok. I misread the question. The above is for shopkeeper. For shops need to long press F and select "View Information" and ---> Set Retail Price.

Quite a pain really to set prices inside shop. I definitely think this should change as shopkeepers are way more convenient to do then shops.

Haha i was just going to say it bloody dosent lol, before your edit.

I remember when I would set my alarm for 3am on VU nights so I could play and discover for a few hours before work...... Ah the memories. Was thinking about the golf course vu this morning.... I did not wake up early today :)

when is the next patch?

Rather when is VU16.1.4 ...whe all the bugs of the current pathches have been fixed and a new "exciting" way to loot the animals by pressing different key combinations has been deployed (oh goad...I hope I did not give them an idea)

Back