Server Downtime for Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
On Tuesday 2019-06-11 at 08:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for an update to release 16.4.0.
We estimate a downtime of 90 minutes.
Estimated max download size for this release is approximately 735 MB.
For details on UTC time please see!www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

Summer mayhem perhaps

Yayy hope they fix beacons!

content nom nom nom :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

I mainly hope everyone will be able to download it :wise:

Vu 16.4.0

• Added the missing palm tree near the northern Port Atlantis gate
  • Added the missing stones in Nea's Place
  • The Mulmun's left toe now have higher texture resolution
  • Auctioneer NPCs now wear earrings
  • Summer mayhem mobs are 10 HPs punies this year.

Planet partners update
June content update for all planets with amazing content, even space

Platform update
Land Plot Phase 2, Taming Phase 2

Popular social animations like laying are now reintroduced.

Vu content:

- After 6 months of development, we are proud to announce that as promised last year, you will now be able to purchase FEN pills with FEN tokens platinum!

• Added the missing palm tree near the northern Port Atlantis gate
  • Added the missing stones in Nea's Place
  • The Mulmun's left toe now have higher texture resolution
  • Auctioneer NPCs now wear earrings
  • Summer mayhem mobs are 10 HPs punies this year.

I think he is right :lolup:

how excited am i. meh

16.4.0. Fishing added ----- people can now go with boat on fishing trip and enjoy the game :yay:

One hundred percent fixes.

Shop upgrade??? :yay:

They are putting in Dorki's ATH. It will be a huge one if it requires 700+MB :yay:

Vu content:

- Added Explosive Apartments. If you don't like your apartment you can blow it up and if youre lucky win an Apartment Box you can put your stuff in.

space update nice :wtg:

Space content
Each Space planet local area now has normal PvP instead of lootable PvP
Each Space planet local area now has new spawners
Added a “Crosshair Opacity” slider in Options/Interface

Server in maintenance mode - it says....

Any news on people who can get past 95% now? - formulated question is of a hopeful nature ...

Yep, but only in a few zones now, to much demand for certain resources and crafters stocking up for upcoming events, for the moment demand is higher than availablility (for some resources ofc). I'm at 109,97% average TT return for this year btw

Yep, but only in a few zones now, to much demand for certain resources and crafters stocking up for upcoming events, for the moment demand is higher than availablility (for some resources ofc). I'm at 109,97% average TT return for this year btw

lol - thanks for the answers, but I meant the other 95% - not being able to properly download EU update because it gets stuck.
However, the download 95% bug does save people from the 95% return attempts they pursue once IN the game :laugh:

Just close and restart cleint

lol - thanks for the answers, but I meant the other 95% - not being able to properly download EU update because it gets stuck.
However, the download 95% bug does save people from the 95% return attempts they pursue once IN the game :laugh:

my computer just freezes after as it s downloading updates , closing anf restarting sorts it out , everything is stable after updates are done . closing cleint and restarting works for the 95% stop ( i have had that issue as well )

Back