Server Downtime for Release

I can smell a tower brewing. Think I will fly to Caly in the morning and gank my pedcard trying to locate that mythical post-VU tower.

That's a fat VU for just removing Irons.

1.3 GB is enough for it to be just the removal of iron missions.
Why does it seem to me that something new is waiting for us in terms of emotions and graphics.
Let's be patient, we'll see everything soon.

I wish you a successful launch of MA, I hope it will pass without incident and perhaps the webshop will work again, which has not been working for the 4th day.

maybe there are some "patches/updates" from other planets within those 1.3GB....

It's a fat VU with things we didn't ask for, but I still hope it's usefull things :)

No server going down messages in game yet, will the VU happen today?

I guess not....

?

YESSSSSS!!!!

Servers are down! Can't wait to see this :)

VU postponed 10 years so everyone can finish more irons :D

Ahh nvm, it just went down

I am always super excited for updates! I want to know what's new NOW :clap:

It would be awesome if we get the "This player can not be a Disciple" that popped up randomly and consistantly, that was a nice one! :ROFLMAO::unsure:

I consistently update the starting page to jump in: "This player can not log in." ?

Oh wait, maybe finally the Webshop gets fixed? :cautious::locked:

Coffee time for update! :coffee::p

Oh wow 1.3 GB!!! *anticipation*
:D:cool::geek:

- Next Island’s first UL armor plates will be dropping from the Gorgon Wave. They are upgradeable via the Gorgon armor upgrade NPC, from normal plates, Serpent’s Scale all the way to Perfected Serpent’s Scale. They include a block chance, high impact and acid protection, and strong durability.

This is intresting!

Now turn for Calypso and Arkadia!

I would like to start downloading the patch and get some VU content information :cool:

Today's release of Entropia Universe 17.3.0 is taking longer than expected. We will open the servers as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience

:(

Today's release of Entropia Universe 17.3.0 is taking longer than expected. We will open the servers as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience

:(

As always they are in their repertoire)))

Today's release of Entropia Universe 17.3.0 is taking longer than expected.

Not really that surprising., I can be hard to estimate the runtime of database queries etc. if they don't keep an complete copy of the live systems. They are probably wiping the old mission data from the databases...

Every time there are updates i look for what new they put into game to be found, GL all hope servers are online soon, ped to burn and life to waist lol

31507425.jpg

Back