Server Downtime for Release

Good stuff, looking forward and remember:

4i7kx7.jpg

So, please implement NI/AG's buildings fix and don't screw anything up. Might wait to see what 1.4 gig brings before downloading - I've not been on for several days as it is. Do you want me to get used to that, or have you done something good this time round?

I wonder what what we get this time, the thing nobody ever asked for. Let's see!

I'm not looking for a content update with shiny new stuff, I'm looking for MA to get their "cherished customer" back on track with a bug fix. Yeah, I know the chances of THAT happening...

Holy Crap, imagine if they update and the lag returns, WTF will happen then. MA - If it ain't broke don't fix it !!!!!!!!! . We have waited months, no years for the lag fix and I bet a future VU will just bring it back again

That would be a PP fix. PP update will come 1st december.

Would it really hurt for MA to let NI piggyback Halloween mayhem Vu? To fix a bug that has happened on other planets before.

Game is really smooth right now, please don't brake it. Ok?

I believe I would prefer no content and a smooth game, than lots of new mu and content but also getting back the lag spikes of 5 seconds.

Just saying.

Why do you reduce the loot returns each time, like 2 weeks before a version update ?

Do you save a little more than usual in anticipation in case something goes wrong with the VU ?

It's a real question I've wondering for a long time since I noticed that, but I don't really expect an answer... :rolleyes:

Why do you reduce the loot returns each time, like 2 weeks before a version update ?

Do you save a little more than usual in anticipation in case something goes wrong with the VU ?

It's a real question I've wondering for a long time since I noticed that, but I don't really expect an answer... :rolleyes:
If this was real you would have not seen ath few days before vu.

Well, hope there is something new and interesting, as mentioned from Caly team there will come content
that are about old Caly/PE storyline.
Personaly I hope for the armor update that should come "very soon" when AMA was done. ;)

Is this the Codex coming to Arkadia and others?

So you want a 1000x or 4000x ? :D

This loot itself was fine, and it's a pity I wasn't shooting on that mob... ;)

I'm just saying that it's still a single loot event, that doesn't speak at all to what I was saying, namely the general low returns.

The mob costs 3.5/4k to kill probably, it's still a x60/x75, equivalent to a 200/250ped on Trox young.

You can't tell from this single fact that the overall returns are good.
How many times the SandKing has dropped only 2k before this ?

We know perfectly well that the glob/hof are not talking so much about returns.
And even at the level of individuals.
You can do a lot of glob, and quite a lot of hof, while only losing in the long run.
This is even what happens most of the time.

So yes, the SandKing dropped 250k, and gratz to the few people who were on it.
But that doesn't help the general returns are very low at the same time. (for the 3990 people who were not on the SK maybe ? :))

Now maybe it's just me, and a few of my friends ingame... who knows... I don't know return of every player of course.
But I've noticed this kind of drop in return since long time ago in the pre-VU periods, and I doubt it's a coincidence. :unsure:

Otherwise it will go down in EU history as Tuesday the 13th ;)

Lycka till!

And now, something completely different.
Shall I call out either Freddy Kruger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers for this one?

(Sgt.) Benjamin "Ben" Coyote, IFN Marines,
A.K.A. "The Blind Sniper" (and his animal petting zoo).

• Haha
Reactions: San
MA has a tendency to "overlook" every other planet other then caly, hopefully they will fix the lag on the other planets now

"Buy Land Plots!" they said... "It's the future!"...

Is this the one MA?

Back