News: Server Downtime for Release

Yaaaaayyyy...looking forward to it....

It's a feature-length confession video with the whole truth about #cyrenegate.

810 MB must be for the graphics of the new user interfaces

Last edited:
Rdi lab C - more markup nom nom nom

Sadly I think the announced that there is no additions to it this VU. Hoping there is some tasty mu somewhere though!

Content? random events, missions, storyline, raids?

so egg-sigh-dead

FYI: No UI update coming this VU. Don't get your hopes up. They may add codex to other planets though.

Sadly I think the announced that there is no additions to it this VU. Hoping there is some tasty mu somewhere though!

incorrect

it was announced that there won't be a UI update this VU, nothing more. We don't know what content might come.

incorrect

it was announced that there won't be a UI update this VU, nothing more. We don't know what content might come.

The first sentence

A heads up for everyone excited for the upcoming VU; The upcoming VU will not include the new UI or the Secret Lab update.

Unless I am interpreting that wrong?

The first sentence

Yes but sometimes they make us download the new content but don't release it until they've tested everything. I've seen this happen before. So it could just be a play on the semantics of the word 'release' for all we know..

Yes but sometimes they make us download the new content but don't release it until they've tested everything. I've seen this happen before. So it could just be a play on the semantics of the word 'release' for all we know..

Here’s to hoping! Some of the most fun I’ve had in game running that instance.

The first sentence

Well, to my interpretation it means it's not the UI or the RDI, so it could be something else :)
They never said there would be no additions in the coming VU at all.

Well, to my interpretation it means it's not the UI or the RDI, so it could be something else :)
They never said there would be no additions in the coming VU at all.

Ahh you misread, I said no additions to “it” referring to the RDI instance Messi was referencing to.

Let’s hope that there are at least some additions in general ?

So when we log in we gonna see RX Units everwhere????

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Back