News: Server Downtime for Release

the Question is why dont we get a compensation for a longer service down time ^^ in world of warcraft player get a few days game time if something like this happens ... why not give the players a non trateble (L) item ... skill gain pill or something like that
You cannot use World of Warcraft for comparison. Players there pay a subscription fee and expect to be able to play when they want. Of course they do have the weekly down time, but that is expected.

the Question is why dont we get a compensation for a longer service down time ^^ in world of warcraft player get a few days game time if something like this happens ... why not give the players a non trateble (L) item ... skill gain pill or something like that
Your compensation is that you cannot lose money while the game is offline.
What more do you want?
The longer you wait, the richer you get!! Or better said, the less poor you get ;)

Unless you're Evey or Messi who only constantly profit.
They're the ones losing out big now during these down times.
Hold on Evey, just a little longer and you're back on track again! :p

I have never received "free" game time or any sort of compensation due to Blizzards nutso garbage... thats not a thing unless ur talking about some one off that happened lmfao... but, lets say they did...comparing a subscription based game to a F2P game doesnt make any sense to this idea...

But, now you said that im sure theyll make this extra long just to smite you.

I have todays true prediction, now they can't say it's taking longer than expected because i'm already expecting it! :)

Today's maintenance on the Entropia Universe servers is taking longer than expected

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Hahahahaha!! Spot on!! (y)

:ROFLMAO:

a good habit would be to have the marketing team post "release notes" at 09.55 just before server downtime
so player read what is new, start to plan on wiki some route if needed and gossip about it... and dont lament
for time lapsing...
Cyrene team is once again the first to post.

For those itching for patch notes:
Here are the patch notes for my land:

We added the most awesome stuff this vu.
1) PED jumps out of the land when mining.
2)Mobs will now deposit to provide your PEDs.
3)Cheerleaders will now come to your house and cheer you on while you play.

But, we couldn't get it to work and its too powerful, so we removed it.

a good habit would be to have the marketing team post "release notes" at 09.55 just before server downtime
so player read what is new, start to plan on wiki some route if needed and gossip about it... and dont lament
for time lapsing...
Cyrene team is once again the first to post.
Arkadia has also posted notes

Entropia Universe - Release is Taking Longer than Expected

Today's release of Entropia Universe 17.9.0 is taking longer than expected due to an unforeseen problem. We are working hard to fix the problem as soon as possible.

It will be back? Like the exterminator?

we are sorry to inform our beloved players that servers got Covid and gonna stay in quarantine for the next 14 days!

Those blasted Eomon are simply refusing to leave. Believe us, we are trying. Inconvenience is regretted.

I am patient as long as we do not get any notes like

'We are sorry to inform that we unintentionally deleted the game and all avatars. We do not have any backups so unfortunately...'

*shakes* I even can not write further on this horror scenario.

Those blasted Eomon are simply refusing to leave. Believe us, we are trying. Inconvenience is regretted.
They were well and truly wedged in the tree at the Prots. Had to call in another crane to lift them out.

Entropia Universe 17.9.0 Release Notes​

Changes
  • Next Island planet model in space has been updated with a new texture.

:lolup: :yay: :LOL:

RDI backpack :-(

@ Waffelking:
" your PED card has been deducted 50 ped for 1 hour delayed maintenance"
such amount has been accounted as a COMPENSATION for a 5% TT loss on your usual 1k ped per hour cycle.
if you suspect that you cycle more, please inform us and we will deduct the missing part.

:)
oh nooo where was my ATH im certain there would have been NO. 1 of HOF list

if it wasnt for the maintanence^^

Back