News: Server Downtime for Release

So according to previous information this will be a day early for the Treasure Island shares. Will there be another release on Wednesday to introduce these or will they be in this one?

So according to previous information this will be a day early for the Treasure Island shares. Will there be another release on Wednesday to introduce these or will they be in this one?
They may do a hotfix on Wednesday

Most probably patch will contain whatever is needed (for TI sale) client-side already, the rest can be controlled server-side afterwards. Still it would be nice to get more clarification before actual sale starts.

Odds on RT adds codex?

My guess this is TI buildings and such.

Clarification for shares will be in release notes.

I bet not but can be wrong.

As I see it, the new UI was postponed on the moment that they announced Unreal Engine as their new graphics engine... and it makes a lot of sense to me.

I m sure it's the NEW Treasure Island so that players have time to check the whole new server before deposite for shares. LET's GOOOO!

As I see it, the new UI was postponed on the moment that they announced Unreal Engine as their new graphics engine... and it makes a lot of sense to me.

I m sure it's the NEW Treasure Island so that players have time to check the whole new server before deposite for shares. LET's GOOOO!
My did make it pretty clear after the UE5 announcement that the UI update would still be proceeding independently.

Wow quite a size compared to the usual 5mb patch!

PP updates are there too, for example I think DSEC is getting second part of the map

Most probably patch will contain whatever is needed (for TI sale) client-side already, the rest can be controlled server-side afterwards. Still it would be nice to get more clarification before actual sale starts.
That was my guess and maybe terminals or bldgs put in.

This may be the update to the UE5 Engine Preview.
All functions and planets where cut out except Caly.
"Development in Progress" Placeholder was integrated the first time :D

This may be the update to the UE5 Engine Preview.
All functions and planets where cut out except Caly.
"Development in Progress" Placeholder was integrated the first time :D
first:
no

second:
what you smoking? can i have some?

huge markup incoming, i can smell in the air.
AHAhahhaaha... prices are up with no reason cause resellers/traders...mu... value of items in such game = 0 but ok lets say... some may worth tt+1000 ped.. above that its stupidity. Aside the fact mindark always f.. up the "freemarket" ig.. so.. at any time they can and they will invent new something that will make the other items loose mu... cause remember.. we pay for the war ma have with resellers.. thats why we should never invest in a game like this... unless its just for fun.. if fun can have anything to do with this game..... so dream on...and hope u find slow minded ppp who will buy anything at this day rates..

There arent New treasure island deeds XD , are those really sold out within 5 mins?

RE: nvm, those come tomorrow :D

I wonder how far did they go with modifying mining resources distribution :)

I don't care about your drug addiction but you may not know the CE2 Engine Migration back than.
I do, very well.. Thanks.

However, if you think that Mindark is preparing for a "Unreal Engine 5 Engine Preview" ( :ROFLMAO: ) already, when they have stated that implementation will be after the twenty year anniversary event... some questions do come to mind =)

How this comes to mind when we have just had the bombshell of NTI dropped upon us, is completely blowing my mind.

Of course the update was gonna be about NTI, not "UE5 Engine Preview"

None of this matter anymore though :)

Best of luck!

UE5 means "Unreal Engine 5"

Back