News: Server Downtime for Release

But the question is will it use the new system like Xmas mayhem 2021 or use the same older system like last Easter 2021? I suppose we will find out soon enough lol
uh..... old style mayhem was removed.

so it should be like christmas 2021 =)

(maybe they do still have survival, just like christmas still kept FFA)

yyou could be right.. but.. i hope you are not as i am off for another two weeks and no better way to do Easter mayhem in that time :D...

Also why would they add Easter mayhem screen to a client loader one month in advance. !?

There is nothing about Easter event in the Client loader now!

There is nothing about Easter event in the Client loader now!
I have a screenshot of it. Will go post on EU Official Discord (eu_main_chat). Also my Client Loader just asked for windows permission to update =)

But the question is will it use the new system like Xmas mayhem 2021 or use the same older system like last Easter 2021? I suppose we will find out soon enough lol
For sure it will not be a competition. It will be grind and missions like last Xmas and Halloween.
yyou could be right.. but.. i hope you are not as i am off for another two weeks and no better way to do Easter mayhem in that time :D...

Also why would they add Easter mayhem screen to a client loader one month in advance. !?
Time will tell. Of course they can change how they do it... time will tell

much like Halloween was the same 2 instance types and so was Christmas, I suspect it'll be the same instance format for Easter (same as previous Easters), just with the new mission gold/silver/etc tracks rather than the competition

Back