News: Server Downtime for Release

Its complicated okey. just let it go :D

The first period off the hamster wheel is scary ok :( Its a whole weird world without scumbags shills or what not here. AND THERE ARE TREES WTF THEY ARE NOT EVEN FAKE ITS REAL TREES?!

The first period off the hamster wheel is scary ok :( Its a whole weird world without scumbags shills or what not here. AND THERE ARE TREES WTF THEY ARE NOT EVEN FAKE ITS REAL TREES?!
i draw a line in sand is it a line or was it me who draw it?

FAQ
Q. Is PCF owned by MindArk?
A. Yes, as of mid-2016.

• Jun. 2016 - MindArk acquires the PlanetCalypsoForum.com domain, website and database.
You are correct that individual cases related to someones account, does not go here for obvious reasons. However,the actuall mindark support often times direct players who have technical issues to this forum for support and help, as technical issues relating to say hardware causing a crash, can quickly be resolved here rather than with a support staff who may not necessarily be as aware.

So please elaborate?
The forum is dynamic

Could someone kindly share the download size, please?

Could someone kindly share the download size, please?
"finished before I started paying attention", so less than 100 MB, possibly much less.

I reckon the content was distributed earlier and now just enabled.

(edit: I'm currently downloading only Caly/RT/Toulan though, so not sure about Cyrene/Ark/NI)

Reactions: San

"MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved."

Read this one in the link above, we are invited in case of bugs, lag, drops or lack of, bad returns,.... not to post here about them, or if we have to post to go to planets partners forums so the message and importance of them is more diluted.
And the wording is also amazing: "If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs..."

FAQ
Q. Is PCF owned by MindArk?
A. Yes, as of mid-2016.

• Jun. 2016 - MindArk acquires the PlanetCalypsoForum.com domain, website and database.
You are correct that individual cases related to someones account, does not go here for obvious reasons. However,the actuall mindark support often times direct players who have technical issues to this forum for support and help, as technical issues relating to say hardware causing a crash, can quickly be resolved here rather than with a support staff who may not necessarily be as aware.

So please elaborate?
Check your privilege {as 711 would say lol what a crock of BS, eh?}, the reality is that this forum is here to serve MA as it suits them, when it suits them.

In other words, ownership doesn't mean squat - when they want to use it as a method of dealing with support or communicating with players they do, but they don't want players thinking this is a 2 way street where players can request interaction with them.

It's the same deal as loot - they give it out as it serves them best. Those that get none shouldn't complain, they should just bend over, take it and say "thank you may I please lose more for the privilege of playing?" This is the game we "love".

Check your privilege {as 711 would say lol what a crock of BS, eh?}, the reality is that this forum is here to serve MA as it suits them, when it suits them.

In other words, ownership doesn't mean squat - when they want to use it as a method of dealing with support or communicating with players they do, but they don't want players thinking this is a 2 way street where players can request interaction with them.

It's the same deal as loot - they give it out as it serves them best. Those that get none shouldn't complain, they should just bend over, take it and say thank you may I please lose more for the privilege of playing?

Bottom line, you can ask any question you want of MA here. Whether they answer is a whole different reality

Rgds

Ace

Back