Servers are Down

What happens to auction items, since this is not usual downtime and there wasn't warning of any kind... will it expire or it will continue where it stopped?

They used to expire in the past but this was changed some Vu's ago. Now, when the servers run again items in auction will still have the same remaining time than before going down.

All recent backups are turned out to be damaged so expect a rollback to VU 7.0 :yay:

Those who left their avatars outside of Calypso will have to create a new one but will get a free haircut as a compensation.

Kim has told us that when she left work approximatly 45 minutes ago they had almost fixed all of the issues, she estimates a few more hours.

Lol mmm I always thought it's a he ;p

Funny though *risks bad loot period*

All recent backups are turned out to be damaged so expect a rollback to VU 7.0 :yay:

Those who left their avatars outside of Calypso will have to create a new one but will get a free haircut as a compensation.

Are you serious??

wow, i hope our ped cards will be restored as they were during 7.0

Are you serious??

wow, i hope our ped cards will be restored as they were during 7.0

Someone needs to watch the new South Park episode "Sarcastiball"....

I would not care if we are rolled back to vu 7.0, if that means that my depo's get rolled back as well ;)

We estimate that the servers will be made available again at 2012-10-09 21:00 UTC.

Thank you for your patience during this downtime.

selling my avatar with million ped on card for only 1k $ :p
:laugh:

btw time waster
jabberwacky.com - artificial intelligence chatbot lol

lol - skyfall

But serious ... trust them! They will fix it until tomorrow or something like that.

That is the problem with noobs: They don't know what they do ... good luck MA to figure things out!

Servers are still down... Ahhhhhh come ooooooon :mad:

I really hope that MA prepared nice gift for us when we log in. :tongue2:

I really hope that MA prepared nice gift for us when we log in. :tongue2:

Poor loot? Another bug? ya there will be alot of gifts :laugh:

Actually there is: I (minimum). But i dont believe thats some1 got it ever :p

Stop using L13 amps on that rookie finder and it will pop up!

Back