Servers Are Down

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Our servers are now down while we implement Entropia Universe Release 14.6.
We estimate that the servers will be made available again at 2014-03-19 11:30 UTC.

Originally Posted Here

Hmmmmmm - Let's see

For GC users,in case you missed it in the client:

Our development team has been working very hard all day and evening to resolve the issue preventing accounts using the Gold Card security system from logging in.

The current ETA for Gold Card users being able to login again is tomorrow afternoon, once the scheduled version update had been deployed.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue and appreciate your patience while the login issue is resolved.

So at the end of the update you might be able to login...

Seems the new Social thing is not being deployed? lol that sucks...

The Social Interface is a Universe-wide system, so found in the EU release notes, not the PP ones.

/mod note/
Please continue discussion about specifics of the VU in the relevant release notes threads.

For GC users,in case you missed it in the client:

So at the end of the update you might be able to login...

the update is downloaded and all systems online
time is now 11.10 UTC and I cannot log in with GC, still 20 minutes for MA to fix it - after that I will become furious!

the update is downloaded and all systems online
time is now 11.10 UTC and I cannot log in with GC, still 20 minutes for MA to fix it - after that I will become furious!

Can gold cards users log in?

*i'm still downloading.....

omg still internal eror wtf

this VU sound like a full of bug updates :bomb::holyshit::holyshit::holyshit::holyshit::holyshit:

The chat update has brought tons of new planet content and many are getting discoveries etc while the GC users are locked out!

Bug with chat everytime you type in chat you must delete that message to type another it does not just post and allow you to start with blank chat box.

The chat update has brought tons of new planet content and many are getting discoveries etc while the GC users are locked out!

Bug with chat everytime you type in chat you must delete that message to type another it does not just post and allow you to start with blank chat box.

well reading this, makes me rather happy that i can´t login then, being the GC-user that I am...hmm...c'mon MA...dafuq?? :scratch2:

Back