Help: Servers down for maintenance

Fawkes

Old
Edward Fawkes Blake
After I enter my username and password all i get is "connecting ..." then "The Entropia Universe is currently offline of maintenance".

I see no word of this on the forum, is it me or the servers?

Nothing on twitter aswell and I cant check as im at work. I doubt that the servers will be down without Bertha posting it on the forums so it must be something els. It may be that your ISP has blocked the game for some reason.

It may be that your ISP has blocked the game for some reason.

Sounds weird. I'm using the swedish ISP 3, mobile connection. Anyone else having problem connecting with them as ISP?

I live in the netherlands and i am still able to log in.

Sounds weird. I'm using the swedish ISP 3, mobile connection. Anyone else having problem connecting with them as ISP?

Does the servers show offline under support on the client loader? if not perhaps you can try the lamest techincal silution. Restart your router and your PC it well sometimes help to fix unexplainable errors. If that does not work try doing a virus and spyware scan. If all els fails contact MA support and ask for the adress you can run a trasert on to check if your packets makes it to the server.

I sometimes get the same problem. The client loader says everything is online, no other indications anything is wrong, but when I try to log in, it tells me the servers are down for maintenance.

Usually if I wait a minute or two and try again, I can log in with no problem.

Based on my past experience with trouble tickets, I don't bother submitting a support case, I just accept it as the way things are.

I have np with logging in... but sometimes I need 2 attempts due to "conection lost"... not that my connection is bad or Wlan or something. lol.

Back