Servers offline?

Queen

Old Alpha
Queen Queen Jezebel
must be everyone here:)
anyway i have 0% on startup page.:(

same UK 16.10 hrs

Yep same here too! Something started at the Hadd orb and then the servers went down. go figure...:(

Same thing here, we must all change clothes and armor extremely quickly now in this time of need to raise revenue to get our servers working again :/

All joking aside, hope they come online soon.

Hotei

yeah same i guess MA are putting on a mini patch or something, sucks tho i was just starting to have a nice mining run :p

Massive Argospawn at the Orb in hades.... the usual shitload of lag and no loot for the noobs sort of thing.... guess thats why the loginservers R down:mad:

I hope they spawn argo now at all orbs .

Same, can't logon :(

Cant log in to website either.

yep event going on in hadeshein c, no way to hunt a shit there because of massive lag and then server crashed? no way to log in again

maybe ma should schedule the events so all ppl can attend

now EF will slow to a crawl cos evweryones loggin in here lol :)

Down here now, and it's been up and down like a bride's nightie quite a lot today here...figures there would be something fun going on :laugh:

t

lol i was getting my hair cut of Sorg :confused:

OMFG people, IM in game, but avatars arent moving, NO MOBS and I cant access any item, I can just walk around :laugh::laugh::laugh::scratch2:

Twin's down too

the Twin Peaks server died too, so i don't know if it was the Argos-at-Hades CF or not.. it had been going for a little over a half hour or so when Twin choked.
and now no log in? usually when one dies, they just switch you to another one to log in on... or did they change that in my absence too??

OMFG people, IM in game, but avatars arent moving, NO MOBS and I cant access any item, I can just walk around :laugh::laugh::laugh::scratch2:

was at the orb west of Mino when exactly same happened to me..... the guys in soc were happily chatting amongst themselves, I could run around but couldn't chat, either to the person stood by me or the Soc. Couldn't TP out but could run around...... should have just kept running rather than logging out :eek:

yep.. it was like that for a few minutes before i gave up and hit 'reset'.. now no relog.

They are fixing CP! :yay:

A man can dream, cant he?

Servers are down to me too :(
Hope i can see some big argos when i logg in:D:D:D:D(missed other argo spawn!!)

Servers in Gothenburg is down...Dam i live like 20 min from the main MA office and still no server:silly2::silly2:

Servers in Gothenburg is down...Dam i live like 20 min from the main MA office and still no server:silly2::silly2:

Put on some shoes and go see whats happening.:D

well, run over there, knock on the door, and tell them to fix the servers :))

damnit I was makeing a nice makeup mask :cussing: all lost lol...

How about a shutdown warning MA ? guess they ran off with our stuff to go x-mas shopping ? :laugh:

Back