Setting the Record Staright With DRs and Warants

Status

Black Widow SpideriK

Provider
Banned
Spider
Ok... Today i went to Memorial Island to give my condolensces to Island Girl... While i was thier i ran into a couple friends that were thier too... We talked about stuff and then Faustien came... Since im totally not for pKing on MI, i said withdraw ur gun thier is no need for them here... So everyone withdrew thier gun and we all were happy and so forth... When it came to Faustien, i started to get worried because when i said that, he started to look at me and his laser turned on me... i told him to chill out what not and disband his weapon... he then told me to "Stfu" cause neverdie sent him a message... So being as polite as i could be for being told to "stfu", i said "Ok ass im all ears" in which he begun to kill me and wehn i died he called me a "noob" and said "you suck" which i wasnt happy about...

As i died i thought damnit this was gay, and i responded on cK island... i then teleported to MI again, and sniped Faustian and killed him... I then heard samweis call me a noob or sumthing so i ran at her and almost killed her and then i let her finish and i realized that it wasnt a a big deal, bla bla bla... So, faustian came back and begun to snipe me out... anyways, we dueld for a couple minutes until i finally killed him and did what he did to me and i called him a noob and told him that he sucked... i then continued back to Enchidna, were u will see the picture of me killing him(I have a collection of the ubers i killed, which u will see at bottom), were i had to talk to Dina about getting me unbanned from EP...Since i was thier i been getting reports for my fellow BAHQ members that all of DRs and Warants were out to get me... so i thought...thats wierd... so i went thier thinking to solve stuff... but imidiatly i was attacked by Skalman and Sphaxie.... i jumped and stuff and they accussed me of usign an exploit or sumthing... but i thought it was a trap so i started jumping again... i was thier for a little while until all of the sudden faust left for bed and i started getting pms saying "WTF U RTED FAUST" and stuff like that... now, id like to settle it b4 it gets any worse cause bieleave me, i already go enuff enemies :laugh: ...In no way shape or form did i EVER travel all the way back to cK island to RT faust... i have a friend that was thier as my witness, and if samwies will step up to the plate and vouch for me, she is one too...I can tell u right now that it is a whole liek of bs what faust is saying and that he is just mad that i killed him... below is a picture i took in echy to add to my album...Truce Warants and DRs, or is thier some other reason u hate me?....

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=855&c=20

You get sent to cK island when you die there? Good I need that TP! :D
Thanks for the info. :dunce: :silly2:

Yes... thier is no respawn or anything on MI, just a teleport and the Memorial.... Whne u die, u respawn at cK island were u cna teleport back...

OK Spider- here's my initial impression and the response that follows is meant in a genuine, mature way... so pls take it that way...

you have a certain reputation in game, as well as many other ppl (such as Faust). this rep will get you in trouble at times, and your above problem is directly linked to that.
I read everything you had to say, and to be truthful I don't agree or disagree with you. Nor do i question your truthfulness. But the simple fact is that when ppl role play to an extreme degree (ie, when you are constantly pk'ing for better or for worse) you will develop enemies and oftentimes these relationships can haunt you.

that's it. enough said. I don't judge you. I don't judge Faust or Warants or DR. PE is what it is, a game ;)

Svetlana said:
OK Spider- here's my initial impression and the response that follows is meant in a genuine, mature way... so pls take it that way...

you have a certain reputation in game, as well as many other ppl (such as Faust). this rep will get you in trouble at times, and your above problem is directly linked to that.
I read everything you had to say, and to be truthful I don't agree or disagree with you. Nor do i question your truthfulness. But the simple fact is that when ppl role play to an extreme degree (ie, when you are constantly pk'ing for better or for worse) you will develop enemies and oftentimes these relationships can haunt you.

that's it. enough said. I don't judge you. I don't judge Faust or Warants or DR. PE is what it is, a game ;)

True, but me and faust r 2 of the same kind and thats what happen... he doesnt like to get bossed around, and niether do i, tier for i left on top after killing him and now he is mad... i just wanna be peacful with them cause its not good for... but if anything pops off... im prepared well ;-)

lol what kind of proof is that, looks to me like you shot him in the back, and then you obviously arent the only one shouting insults. I dont really think there is a problem, i think you are making one.

its like 2 gunfighters in the old west...."this town ain't big enough for the both of us."

simple as that.

I see no point with this thread, it's written like it belongs in the Member's diaries forum, or as chitchat INGAME or on IRC.

I see no reason for it to be posted here.

I'll lock it for now, if Faustian want's it deleted i'll delete it, if Faustian wants to defend himself he can send me a PM and i'll unlock it again...

:locked:

Status
Back