SFE Twin Peaks Mall Grand Opening!

vantastic

Dominant
Shop 10, Level 1 Port Atlantis Mall. Shop 10, Leve
Society
Southern Fortress Engineering
Niko Vantastic Holm
sfe_other_shop_sign.jpg

SFE is proud to announce the GRAND OPENING of our new shop located at Shop 10, Level 1, Twin Peaks Mall!

This shop is now our second shop and will be bringing you the great service and product line that you're all familiar with. We keep the shop stocked all the time, with full suits - that's our policy.

In celebration of this new shop we've placed a set of Spectre (M,L) on auction which you can go here to look at.

We look forward to seeing you at our new shop, or at our flagship store at Port Atlantis mall.

Full set of Spectre is on display at PA Mall (Shop 10, level 1)

*bump*

Bump for those who missed it :)

Gratz, I went over yesterday to take a look around. Full inventory instead of empty shelves - nice shop.

I am going to be picking up a few L pieces soon and have been reviewing your catalog, great service.

One suggestion in the catalog - include a full set price and purchase option. Putting in an order for a couple full sets with the currentl order form would require putting in 14 items and I would sure rather do only 2.

Hey Johned. Thanks for your comments. Always good to hear positive feedback and ideas.

We're working on a brand new order system (like a shopping basket thing for example) which will make ordering and viewing prices and history etc much easier...

Plus much much more which I'm not at liberty to comment on ;)

Back