SGA for Miners = BullShit

What`s your opinion about SGA on mining?

• Totally BS!

Votes: 154 66.4%
  • Wasnt bad but could be better...

Votes: 17 7.3%
  • Was excellent!

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • ....whatever....

Votes: 49 21.1%

• Total voters
perhaps you should actually read the forums and the enhancer bp book. Right now enhancers are looking pretty sweet for anyone level 20 mining and above. Or did you ignore the part where some enhancers will save you thousands of peds in skill chips?

PSSTT.. Im a miner, why would I read a bp book?

second I barely make enough mining to cover bombs I use not even taking into account repairs or god forbid haveing to replace one of those shit L finders. Why would I even bother looking into adding extra costs to an already hurting professional stature.

Lastly this is something new from MA. I as an experienced player KNOW it will come out of the gate fucked up beyond all recognition and am smart enough to NOT go gung ho face first into ANYTHING they come up with until me or the community sees exactly how they fucked us with this "gift".

............ Or did you ignore the part where some enhancers will save you thousands of peds in skill chips?

You mean those skill mod enhc....they are totally absolutely BS too since skills value will drop and they have no use for average miner, maybe they can help a noob miner....nway told ya that we need new thread about tier system didnt I? so try avoid :offtopic: pls :)

Back