SGA items - clues & discussion

I work hard like one? I cant seem to fit this phrase onto Molisk ?

It matches the description of the mollisk as well as the greek meaning. hard hardly difficult 3 times molis. That was one of the easier riddles i think ( at least after knowing the solution ). I think 3 are solved - scips dropped supermacy tighs, caperon dropped sentinel and mollisk angel arms. Will be interesting ... i just hope the good items are also lootable by average players. I would be simply disappointed if uber items can only be looted by ubers. Better would be a fair chance for most players.

I work hard like one? I cant seem to fit this phrase onto Molisk ?

I'm sure this has been suggested before, so not trying to get any credit here, but since we're talking about Angel armor, when you read: "I work hard like one" , in this case that "one" makes me think of "angel", as in: I work hard like an angel; however it fits more likely into: I may look like one; referring to an angel. So, 'I may look like an angel but I am not...'

Angel Arm Guards, Second Golden Age Edition - Clue: I work hard like one and I may look like one, but I am not. But I am difficult.

Anyway, I didn't read posts here, too many:) So, modfap will drop from dasp you think? :)

personally, I dream of Boorum Males ;)
Haha if you are dreaming of Boorum male's well a black man is nothing compared to the equipment a Boorum has between his legs:laugh:
Hope you can handle that dream :tux:

I feel a bit uncapable and incompentent of fullfulling your needs.. ;/ You need one big mtf damns:ahh: makes me feel puny... ;(

Last edited:
It matches the description of the mollisk as well as the greek meaning. hard hardly difficult 3 times molis. That was one of the easier riddles i think ( at least after knowing the solution ). I think 3 are solved - scips dropped supermacy tighs, caperon dropped sentinel and mollisk angel arms. Will be interesting ... i just hope the good items are also lootable by average players. I would be simply disappointed if uber items can only be looted by ubers. Better would be a fair chance for most players.

Molisk is a mob for average players imo.
Personally I have my own ideas for some items (particularly Angel thighs) which are nothing like any posted in this thread. For this reason I'm keeping it to myself for the time being hehe

For some strange reason - I think this is riddle info for newcomers. And the rest of the bunch can just see which mod dropped which part in the past and just camp it.

:laugh:

Its just that noone actually knows which mob dropped Mod FAP since is more of a myth then a fact.

I.

Its great seeing these items drop, however, I am getting disappointed by the fact that nothing is dropping for the newer folks. No Rikers, no T10 healing balls, or anything in that range. We are out here looking for some goodies too! :D

ZLostAlien, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Its great seeing these items drop, however, I am getting disappointed by the fact that nothing is dropping for the newer folks. No Rikers, no T10 healing balls, or anything in that range. We are out here looking for some goodies too! :D

That stuff already drops anyway. SGA is for stuff that never (or almost never) drops any more, it seems.

That stuff already drops anyway. SGA is for stuff that never (or almost never) drops any more, it seems.

I would agree, I don't think they'll drop normal low end items for us noobs just with an SGA tag. But what about some new items, something simple, doesn't even have to be useful. I saw someone mention a fireworks wand or something like that. This would make the newer players happy because they got something, even if it wasn't of real value. :D

modfappah from tsktsk :p

"The seventh out of seven" -ModFAP
Seventh letter is "g", in the seventh pos. in mobname only matches
"Falxangius". A mob worthy of dropping a modfap

Let's see if I'm right :rolleyes:

"The seventh out of seven" -ModFAP
Seventh letter is "g", in the seventh pos. in mobname only matches
"Falxangius". A mob worthy of dropping a modfap

Let's see if I'm right :rolleyes:

To be fair, that does sound quite intelligent.

I still think it will be Dasp Stalker though, but we shall see.

Forrest :)

dasp already dropped uber SGA item
I bet spider since it didn't dropped anything yet

"2. Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Second Golden Age Edition
Clue: My treasure is not that of my home. My home is a new one; my treasure is not. "

Like some other people, I am thinking maybe of Hogglo because of the TI "treasure" connection.

I am not an old-time player - Did Hogglos first spawn at Omegaton West Habitat....?

Anyway, assuming Hogglos first came into EU on TI when Deathifier created them from DNA, they have obviously "lived before" (hence the DNA) and one would assume not on TI.

Now I've said all that, surely this could equally be Letomie, SEG, Fresq, Globster or Furor..?

Now I am thinking Second Entity as it seems to best fit the clue out of all the TI mobs.

Forrest :)

PS Taking a slightly sideways view of all this... If Dasp will drop Mod Fap (Neverdie's land), it is not rocket science to assume that Imp Fap will drop from something on Deathifier's land, is it...?

No they were on eudoria, south of argus not so far from THE outpost instead of big trox we had lately..

Well, it's a sequence.
The next letter is, E.
E, in this case, represents the number, 8.
8 could mean anything, 8 legged creature etc

if it would be reffering to reversed riddle and number 8 would be important, 8 in swedish is åtta, so mabye attacker ? ;)

if it would be reffering to reversed riddle and number 8 would be important, 8 in swedish is åtta, so mabye attacker ? ;)

that's all well and good but in english it's much closer to pronounce it otta ;p if I understand my swedish vowels

ok for those who are keeping count ... what riddles were solved and confirmed by giving that loot they promised ?

ok for those who are keeping count ... what riddles were solved and confirmed by giving that loot they promised ?

yea can we have some answers if some clues were solved??

Back