SGA items - clues & discussion

-Mollisk: Angel Arms - riddle fits
-Scipulor: undefined Supermacy part - riddle fits
-Caperon: Sentinel Gloves - riddle fits

Srill not solved because no item found yet: ModFap, ImpFap, imk2, Foreripper, ModMerc

imp2780 had no riddle and is the only weapon / non-set-item found so far

Yes this one was obviously.
MM from Spider
Foreripper from Atrox.
The Faps and the imk2 still not solved

Yes this one was obviously.
MM from Spider
Foreripper from Atrox.
The Faps and the imk2 still not solved

Well as far as Ive noticed MA hastaken the easy way out from this all items have dropped from their regular mobs just that they are SGA items now.

so the rest must be obvious from what mob it will drop imo

I'll give you my clue on few items:

Imk2 = Falx
Sentinel thigh = equus
Sentinel harness = Beacon
Imp fap = CP mob
Supremacy Helmet = Corno

Mod Fap

Mod Fap will be handed in one sunday from Feffoid.
;)

I see people hung areneatrox and furors after they dropped those lovely things... but IMO they are hunting the same mobs for nothing, they will never drop those again

I see people hung areneatrox and furors after they dropped those lovely things... but IMO they are hunting the same mobs for nothing, they will never drop those again

We will see if there is more than one top item. I think to the end of the SGA will drop 1 or two more, ut i could be wrong with this.

We will see if there is more than one top item. I think to the end of the SGA will drop 1 or two more, ut i could be wrong with this.

knowing MA so well... you are indeed wrong :D

knowing MA so well... you are indeed wrong :D

M8 .. Did you expected for pixie SGA? did you know what MA thinks .. if yes , then you should have been a New ND ...

So plz stop saying you know MA so well :laugh:

... just to begin with : it's obvious MA don't even know what they are doing

Mod Fap SGA will loot from Dasp

The seventh out of seven, I and my siblings arch the sky. But only I will give you the treasure from someone with only two legs

The term "Arch the Sky" is a term used for a rainbow, the seventh color of a rainbow is Purple. The only Purple People Eater with two legs is Dasp.

Thats my guess, gl looting it :D

M8 .. Did you expected for pixie SGA? did you know what MA thinks .. if yes , then you should have been a New ND ...

So plz stop saying you know MA so well :laugh:

... just to begin with : it's obvious MA don't even know what they are doing

yes, I knew it will drop pixie and things like this in SGA editions... I made a short reference somewhere in the first pages

The seventh out of seven, I and my siblings arch the sky. But only I will give you the treasure from someone with only two legs

The term "Arch the Sky" is a term used for a rainbow, the seventh color of a rainbow is Purple. The only Purple People Eater with two legs is Dasp.

Wow, makes sense to me. I personally do not think it will be a Falxangius since it says seventh out of seven and I do not see where there are only 7 letters in the alphabet or in the name Falxangius but there are only 7 colors in a rainbow and the last one is indeed purple. +rep no matter if it is dasp or not :D

1. Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II, Second Golden Age Edition
Laser Carbine with estimated market value of US$20000
Clue: My sister was a famous TV celeb.

I also think we should not focus on TV as in television only!

Transvestite, a cross-dresser
Trichomoniasis, an infection popularly or sexually transmitted; sometimes named "TV" from the responsible parasite, Trichomonas vaginalis

The mod fap clue - surely it could not be daspletor that will drop several uber items?

I can agree with the rainbow reference from the clue, and the colour is then violet (or purple as some say).

So it's the colour violet that says that it will give the treasure from someone with two legs.

I don't know if loot can be location based, and if it could, the entire island of Fort Zeus is violet, and filled to the brim with two-legged creatures...

Chew on that :silly2:

The mod fap clue - surely it could not be daspletor that will drop several uber items?

I can agree with the rainbow reference from the clue, and the colour is then violet (or purple as some say).

So it's the colour violet that says that it will give the treasure from someone with two legs.

I don't know if loot can be location based, and if it could, the entire island of Fort Zeus is violet, and filled to the brim with two-legged creatures...

Saw molisk, argo, Scaboreas ... the latter makes me think of aurora borealis ; I also found that Boreas is some "winged god of the north wind, runs through the air in flight."

Anyway scaboreas don't hit low and they 'no loot' a lot so far :)

but +rep for that suggestion with location thanks:)

PS: I still want to believe that tsktsk will drop the mod fap, there are 9 flying mobs in EU, of which 2 are robotic, and excluding those ... alphabetically the 7th is tsktsk (yeah I know it doesn't make much sense :p), they also have two legs and some bow :) and they are not yet available to hunt but when they are, they will be West of the chomper LA which is north of Oshiri

---
(probably crap, but:)
BOREAS was the purple-winged god of the north wind, one of the four directional Anemoi (wind-gods). He was also the god of winter, who swept down from the cold northern mountains of Thrake, chilling the air with his icy breath. To the north, beyond his mountain home, lay Hyperborea, a land of eternal spring which was never touched by the god's cold wind.

Is neconu kinda violet/purple or some kind of darkblue ? just asking :)

anyway +rep for that :D

Yes its a location. " Me and my siblings arch the sky. But only I (the location) will give you the treasure from someone with only two legs"
A dome, a mountain... etc.

I can bet my whole ped card it won't be dasp :) you'll see

If you go to the high feffoid ground and watch the environment it could be there as well. 7 mountains around...
I think as well its not the daspletor what will dropp it but we will see it soon enough.

If you go to the high feffoid ground and watch the environment it could be there as well. 7 mountains around...
I think as well its not the daspletor what will dropp it but we will see it soon enough.

where is that exactly? I guess not at fury or aegis?

Yes its a location. " Me and my siblings arch the sky. But only I (the location) will give you the treasure from someone with only two legs"
A dome, a mountain... etc.

Why not a weapon or an armor part? :D Know any armor parts that are violet? the 7th part of it, maybe feet? lol, yeah I know it seems highly unlikely :)
But the imp fap guy not only had some 230k ped losses he was using camo arms urban stalker weapon which has like 13kped markup (if I remember right)

where is that exactly? I guess not at fury or aegis?

Well lol i dont think it will dropp of a high feff. I just wanted to say that it could be anywhere near seven mountains.

But you can give it a try and run west of aigis and climb a mountain and just look around. I guess you know what i mean then.

I can bet my whole ped card it won't be dasp :) you'll see

It looks like you owe me whatever is on your ped card :laugh: :silly2:

Mod fap just looted from a DASP

Gratz to the winner!

I just read in another thread that people think ImkII SGA will drop from a Longu because there is some TV star that is named Eva Longuria or something.

The clue states it drops from a mob which sister is a famour celeb.
So it should be a relative of the Longu.

Here is the description of falx:
"The Falxangius is the only known relative to the Longu. It is a large bipedal herbivore which uses its massive maw to scoop up quantities of moss and fungi. When threatened, it will attack with great force"

So imk2 sga drops from a falx.
Have fun!

The clue says "My sister was a famous TV celeb". Not is - was. Eva Longoria is a famous TV celeb.

[List of human female celebs]

EDIT: never mind, I am inside a box.

Last edited:
Back