Buying: Shadow and martial armour parts (m)

Bagman

Old Alpha
Society
NEW CALY ALLSTARS
Josh BAGMAN Kinsmen
Gday All,

Looking for the following unlimited items:

SHADOW/MARTIAL ARMS (M)
SHADOW/MARTIAL THIGHS (M)
SHADOW/MARTIAL FEET (M)
SHADOW/MARTIAL HARNESS (M)

Please contact me with your best prices with preference to Shadow over Martial but will entertain any Martial offers.

Bags

pm metetron mick from UU, he's selling a harness here on the forum.

skip

Ive got a pair of Martial feets SGA M on auc.

G'day Skippie, Cheers for the heads up. Yeah I am in contact concerning the harness but his inbox is full so left a note on his for sale item post.

Morgan, I will login later tonight and check the auction for the feet, thanks for the tip.

Dr DC, Looked at shadow items - nice and only found Martial (M) gloves that were not L but I have those already. Will look over shadow items and be in contact...waiting on Metetron from forum on Shadow Harness to get back to me.

Cheers for all the help in moving this post forward. I appreciate it.

Bags ;)

G'day Skippie, Cheers for the heads up. Yeah I am in contact concerning the harness but his inbox is full so left a note on his for sale item post.

Morgan, I will login later tonight and check the auction for the feet, thanks for the tip.

Dr DC, Looked at shadow items - nice and only found Martial (M) gloves that were not L but I have those already. Will look over shadow items and be in contact...waiting on Metetron from forum on Shadow Harness to get back to me.

Cheers for all the help in moving this post forward. I appreciate it.

Bags ;)

Metatron* ;)

Inbox has been cleared, PM away!

Oh, and the harness comes with a FREE pair of Shadow foot guards (M)(L) so you can complete the look of your set faster.

Back