Selling: Shadow M set,ModMerc,ModFap blablabla....

Grave Digger

Old Alpha
Society
Chaos Crew
MH Grave Digger
hi

taking atm offers for some Items

-Shadow set M (UL ofc) SOLD
-ML 35 ME SB 28k - BO 35k
-Mod Merc Ped and Item trade possible,no SB/BO set but should be at least more than 200k
-Skills available in shop https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/shops/168638-skills-more-below-markup.html#post2137901

I am not in rush so i would be thankful for serious offers only
and ofc it is not a auction,i'll sell if i get a reasonable price

If anyone shows real intrest's i will reserve any item for him (if the deal is made) untill he sold stuff.

Edit:- removed some items because of reservation and lack of good offers
-i'll reserve the right to sell a item cheaper then BO if i get a good offer
-i'll reserve the right to refuse sale to any person I so choose

regards Grave Digger

Last edited:
One of many...

Consider this a bump.

+2k on the female ash
+3k on the ancient ff8km

hi mate, how things?

did you have any interest in swapping impfap for the mod plus $$$ or just looking for a buyout?

take care,

sem

Are you taking cars (IRL) in payment?

Seriously now, got an middle-aged Camaro in garage I have no use for since I bought another car giving me even more pleasure, the camaro is in top condition ofc, and germany isn't that far :ahh:

3.5k on aff8k

Read OP, and know your post is worthless and will be neglected..

Bump for you GD, To bad to see it, one name down the drain but RL is more important :)

hi mate, how things?

did you have any interest in swapping impfap for the mod plus $$$ or just looking for a buyout?

take care,

sem

Hi Semdog,

i'm looking for peds only atm if its possible,if anyone shows real intrest's i will reserve any item for him (if the deal is made) untill he sold stuff.

GL
adding this to my original post

Offers for Ancient FF ARR 8000 M are to low atm,2 years ago it was at 4k ped, but not now i think :ahh:

It's only an FF8000m with very long range. Don't know what makes you an expert on prices for these kinda guns, but luckily I saw Grave himself say something about 4k and seeming to expect a bit more... Now that isn't to far from +3,5k now is it?

So "worthless post"; hard words...

It's only an FF8000m with very long range. Don't know what makes you an expert on prices for these kinda guns, but luckily I saw Grave himself say something about 4k and seeming to expect a bit more... Now that isn't to far from +3,5k now is it?

Hmm, late maybe bit harsh indeed, But as I know a mate of mine bought one for 25k 2 years ago altough he paid to much at that time, they still sold for around 20ish..

Besides just look at recent prices and Mr fresh his tendency to spawn underpriced bids and me beeing a bit drunk.

Excuse me.:ahh:

the 'very long range' has me interested BUMP

Bump for you GD, To bad to see it, one name down the drain but RL is more important :)

Hmm, late maybe bit harsh indeed, But as I know a mate of mine bought one for 25k 2 years ago altough he paid to much at that time, they still sold for around 20ish..

Besides just look at recent prices and Mr fresh his tendency to spawn underpriced bids and me beeing a bit drunk.

Excuse me.:ahh:

c'mone you cheese eating, orange wearing, peanutbutter smearing bustards, don't fight - make love (in public - if you're both in Amsterdam)
:silly2:

free bump

that's really sad :( (read below)

virtulex said:
Hey,

I'm very interested in FF you selling.
Say what price you looking for it?

Regards,
vix
Grave Digger said:
Hello

sry but as i wrote in my post i will take offers,so i cant give a note of a price i wish to get..it is not a auction,but feel free to make a offer

regards Grave Digger:)
virtulex said:
I see, let's start +5k, inform me please if it will be overbided.
Grave Digger said:
i'll let u know if i get higher bids

thx in advance Grave Digger

Just wanted to ask, why you did not informed me about higher bid if you promised ? and now I see you sold it already, thats not fair :confused:

Pls keep this post clear
i still make some money in this game;) but i can use it atm better IRL:rolleyes: so there is no reason to spread rumours

Subscribing and...

Oh please :rolleyes: - try following your own advice.

I.

Just wanted to ask, why you did not informed me about higher bid if you promised ? and now I see you sold it already, thats not fair :confused:

sry,pls have some understanding
i got flooded by pm's and lost the overview.
just can say excuse:rolleyes:

55K on the shadow

do you have any cK hats left and if so how many peds you asking for one of em?

do you have any cK hats left and if so how many peds you asking for one of em?

no sry but shouldnt be so hard for u to make a replica,pics should still float around

Edit : if it's that what i think u mean

Back