Share System - Crystal Palace Space Station Shares

same here , relog fixt it

NO !!!

Relog does not fix it, still the same message: transaction failed and still not a single share sold :)

NO !!!

Relog does not fix it, still the same message: transaction failed and still not a single share sold :)

Relog only fixes the socchat problem. Shares are still not buyable.

Not sure what you are worried about? It was previously going to 1 person ( buzz) and now being distributed within 1000's of players. How does that change anything to cause u worry?

Huge supply and no demand is something to worry about. There are to many deeds, planets and there aren't any players.

I posted this in another thread in regards to CP shares and it is a problem.

More options to buy a piece of Entropia but less and less players to buy a piece of Entropia each year. End of the day we need more players so we can have a much larger player base. Why buy deeds or shares if there isn't anyone playing to cycle PED on? This is why the Moon Deeds haven't sold out. It's another planetary body and we don't have enough players to play on it.

My 2 cents stop offering more #$#% for sale and start working on player retention, TT return, new player growth. Otherwise in the year 2025 there will be only 10 Ubers playing refusing to quit saying everything is just fine trying to get an ROI.

The 500,000 shares will sell out next year sometime if they have compelling VU's

Or someone with a big wallet makes a powermove buying a lot of shares so it ends sooner, which is possible but not likely.

The only thing that is good is the 10 PED price tag and maybe new players will buy them? If there is no new player retention though from this then there is no point. We need more players. A lot more players.

yeah i was only reffering to the soc chat issue :)

thanks for the offer, but i'm not interested. GL with the sale & happy buying everyone else! :D

[*]Crystal Palace shares will become tradable in the Version Update currently scheduled for mid September (approximately 120 days from initial sale).

so we get error messages till September? sorry im not english, i dont understand why i cant buy, its 2nd may the time past and error message...

Ma will be managing the la
Where are they going to "buy" the fertilizer?
The cost you mention would assume that they were a player and actually had to pay for the fertilizer, which they are not.
I just see it as a sneaky way to give less to the share holders.

Strong point and we better see a "HUGE" order in Auction for Growth Molecules from MA to fertilize these domes. They should have to "BUY" the materials from the players.

Huge supply and no demand is something to worry about. There are to many deeds, planets and there aren't any players.

This is why the Moon Deeds haven't sold out. It's another planetary body and we don't have enough players to play on it.

Judging by the number of people in this thread and the number who have asked me in game about the deeds and are curious to buy quite a few themselves, i think you are misjudging.

Comparing moon deeds to CP deeds itself is a error in judgement for following reasons

1. CP has been around for years and has an established consumer base compared to Ark Moon.
2. Ark Moon does not have direct TP to Calypso and that itself is probably one of the biggest pro's for CP. Caly is and for the foreseeable future will remain the hub for activity in EU.
3. Ark Moon is not yet implemented in full. CP is fully developed. We can compare maybe in 2 years or so and still my (2) remains.
4. Buying with $'s and buying via peds is a huge barrier in itself. It removes 80% of the playerbase there itself including myself when it comes to ark moon.

Points 2 and 4 according to me are the biggest reasons why CP deeds will go way faster then Ark Moon deeds ever could.

So do not compare apples and oranges. Let there be deeds. The good ones will do well, the bad ones won't. It is your judgement which will hold value in deciding whether you do well or not.

Last edited:
What worries me about all of these deeds and shares is the sheer amount of money invested in non tangable assests. Once everyone has all theyre ped in these and nothing left to play with the performance of all of them will diminnish. I forsee a market crash at somepoint.

Judging by the number of people in this thread and the number who have asked me in game about the deeds and are curious to buy quite a few themselves, i think you are misjudging.

Comparing moon deeds to CP deeds itself is a error in judgement for following reasons

1. CP has been around for years and has an established consumer base compared to Ark Moon.
2. Ark Moon does not have direct TP to Calypso and that itself is probably one of the biggest pro's for CP. Caly is and for the foreseeable future will remain the hub for activity in EU.
3. Ark Moon is not yet implemented in full. CP is fully developed. We can compare maybe in 2 years or so and still my (2) remains.
4. Buying with $'s and buying via peds is a huge barrier in itself. It removes 80% of the playerbase there itself including myself when it comes to ark moon.

Points 2 and 4 according to me are the biggest reasons why CP deeds will go way faster then Ark Moon deeds ever could.

So do not compare apples and oranges. Let there be deeds. The good ones will do well, the bad ones won't. It is your judgement which will hold value in deciding whether you do well or not.

Outstanding points and things to consider for sure ;)

However the "BIG" point I am making is squeezing PED out of a shrinking player base, that has had a very rough couple VU's. Isn't a good model for success. There is more for sale and less people to buy it. Entropia right now is like having a town with 1,000 malls and only 500 people to shop in them.

I really do hope MA has a plan for new money in the game. For someday for the active hunter/miner/crafter list to actually go up instead of down.

it's working!

Shares can be bought

no, not yet.
That would be expected in september.

Already 35k shares sold so far.
Lol thats insane. It can be bought with balance from ped card?
Edit: 50K now holy crap. Ma are truly level over 9000 in crowdfunding. Lets hope they csn deliver this time

Available in Web Shop now as well.

At this rate they will be gone in 12 hours if not less:)

They are still not available from webshop, so ingame only

Edit: 50K now holy crap. Ma are truly level over 9000 in crowdfunding. Lets hope they csn deliver this time

yes, it can be bought with ped from the card.

I still had the ped from the spirit you bought sitting on my card. So I guessed this was a nice way to get them of my card ;)

At this rate they will be gone in 12 hours if not less:)

They are still not available from webshop, so ingame only

It looks like they are available to buy in web shop, minimum purchase 5 shares. I haven't tried from web shop. Does it not work?

Haven´t tried in webshop, but works now throuigh ingame share center

What was the revenue in 2017? 2016?

At 10 ped per and the ability to buy in-game, more people feel able to afford to get a piece of the action. Add in some FOMO and it's a reseller's dream.

Bought 1 so I can say I own a piece of EU history.:silly2::silly2:

Webshop seems to be working as well. Let's see how quick this moves, may all be gone first day:)

nearly 100k sold already!

Gold rush::) If it keeps going at this rate we are looking at this being gone in a few hours...or it slows down considerably when initial demand is satisfied and the remaining portion takes quite a bit longer

Back